Chapter 8:

~Your P.O.V~

Why were you falling for EJ? He was not only your roommate, but he hated you it felt like. He just helps you because Slender said he has to. EJ is also your killing partner too. Plus you think he has his eyes on someone else. At least, that's what you thought. Until he confessed to you.

When you woke up, you were asleep in EJ's bed. You think he put you in his bed when he brought you home. You felt cloth in your hand & saw that it was EJ's sweater. You blushed & let go. You got up to go to the bathroom. When you came back, you saw EJ had taken up the whole bed. You decided to go to your bed & attempt to go back to sleep. You didn't know what time it was, but you knew you were tired. You laid on your bed & realized you were wide awake. You laid there until you felt your body go back to sleep.

"Creak~" it woke you up. It was the floor. Someone was walking towards you. They kept getting closer to you. You felt them bend over you & felt their breath on your cheek. That's when you knew it was EJ. He was going to kiss your cheek, but you moved fast enough to make him kiss you on the lips. He put his gloved hands on your cheeks holding you there. You pulled his hood down & let your fingers tangle into his brown hair. You could feel him want to push you down on the bed, but you felt a ping in your stomach.

"Mmph," You tried to say something. He backed away.

You took a breath before saying,"I'm hungry EJ." He smiled back at you & helped you up. You got one of EJ's hoodie, a black long sleeve shirt & a skirt that matched his hoodie. You walked out & saw EJ in a black t-shirt & matching jeans. He looked hot as his muscles were showing. You leaned up & kisses his mask. He moved it & bended down to kiss you.

When the two of you walked down to breakfast, everyone was staring at you.

"What? EJ is letting me wear his hoodie. Is that a bad thing?" You asked

"So EJ, Did you finally get some?" BEN asked. Uou couldn't tell how EJ was feeling, but You didn't like the aura he was giving off. You stepped away from him & walked closer to Jane. Sh smiled & hugged you

"There's going to be a fight," Jane whispered in your ear.

"Why?" You asked.

Jane smirked as she said, "Because EJ doesn't like the perviness that BEN gives off when he asks that question." You nodded & walked away from Jane to EJ. You hugged him & pulled him into the hallway.

"EJ, don't fight please. At least not when I'm here," You begged. He took a deep breath & looked down at you.

"Okay. I won't fight when you're around," He said. You smiled & hugged him.

"Thank you," You said.

"You're welcome," He replied hugging back. His skin was smooth even though it was grey. He kissed the top of your head before letting you go & the both of you walked back into the kitchen. BEN had a smirk on his face.

"Did the two of you fuck again?" He asked.

"I don't know BEN. Did you get Jill's pussy yet?" You asked. BEN's face turned bright red. You walked to the stove & made yourself some eggs

"C-C-Could you make me w-w-waffles?" Toby asked twitching.

"Sure, what kind of waffles?" You asked.

"There's m-m-m-more than one k-k-kind of w-w-waffles?" Toby asked you twitching.

"Yeah," You said listing the different types of waffles.

"I th-th-think I'll s-s-stick to the normal w-w-waffles," Toby replied twitching. You nodded & made him waffles. You gave them to him & went back to you eggs.