Chapter 9:

~EJ's P.O.V~

After I stormed out of Slender's office I went downstairs. Offender was sitting there talking to Jill. I felt bad for her, but she didn't seem to mind. Jill Is Laughing Jack's sister so I'm not too worried about her. I'm more worried about (Y/N). She's just a human. Although I've noticed that she has her right eye covered all the time since after the mass feeding. It's like there's something there that she doesn't want anyone to know about.

Slender slammed Slender's door open. He screamed something & came barreling down the steps with Slender in tow. I didn't see (Y/N) anywhere. I heard a door shut, & I guessed that was (Y/N). She wasn't coming down the steps. I should probably make sure she's alright. I walked up the steps & looked inside the door of our room. She was sitting at her vanity doing something to her face. I couldn't see what, but I knew it had to do with makeup. She was wearing a black robe over whatever she was wearing, if anything, but she still had her right eye covered with her bangs. I saw a baseball bat by her & wondered what she was going to do with it. I decided to leave & wait for her to come down. I walked back downstairs. I sat in my spot in the living room. I heard our bedroom door open & close before looking at the stairs. I didn't know who she was until I heard her voice as she walked over to Jeff.

"Hey Mister J," she said to him. (Y/N) dressed up as Harley Quinn. I looked at Jeff & saw he had dressed up as Joker. I smiled as Jeff pushed her away.

"Come on Mister J'. That's no way to treat your Harley," She said. I looked around to see that LJ dressed up as batman. I chuckled to myself as Splendor walked around with a hat. I put my scalpel in it. He want to LJ to get his object in the hat.

About 15 minutes later, Splendor went to (Y/N). She reached in & grabbed my scalpel. I walked over to her & ripped it out of her hand. She looked up at me before licking the blood off of her hand. Jeff sighed & whispered something into (Y/N)'s ear. I shrugged before walking to the closet. (Y/N) was following me with her bat across her shoulders. She blew a bubble & let it pop before pulling it into her mouth again. She walked into the closet & Jane shut & locked the door. I looked at her to see that she was holding a string. She turned it on & looked around the closet. I looked with her. She found something, & I heard glass shattering. I went to her side to see that her baseball bat was standing up inside a video camera. She then walked over to me swaying her hips with every step. I looked at her as I backed up into the wall. She put her hands, which had fingerless gloves on, against my cheeks before taking my mask off & kissing me. I sighed & put my hands on her waist & kissing her back. She pressed against me, & I held her there. She smiled against my lips as she turned her head to deepen the kiss. I smiled & slipped us so she was against the wall. She smiled into the kiss again. I put my hands on her ass & lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I pinned her against the wall & pulled away from the kiss.

"Ej, Puddin'. Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"Because you've been a very bad girl," I replied. She giggled.

"Aren't I always a bad girl puddin?" She asked.

"No, you're a very good Harley. I'd like to ride you one night," I replied licking my lips.

"Well, puddin', you'll have to make sure my kitty will like it," She replied kissing my neck.

"I think I feel you kitty purring," I replied as I put my hand down her glittery bottoms.

"P-P-Puddin', how much time do we have?" She asked me as I circled her clit.

"About 2 minutes," I replied.

"What! Puddin' If they find us like this, they'll tell Mister J, & I'll never hear the end of it," She replied holding back her moans. I needed to know what they sounded like, so I put my head in her neck & nibbled. I felt her gasp & knew that I had found her sweet spot. I started to abuse it. She put her hand over her mouth as she moaned. I heard someone walking over to the closet & noticed that our time was running out quickly. I took my hand out of her bottoms & put her down. I let my tongue out a bit to lick her juices off my glove before putting my mask on. She ran to grab the bat before turning off the light.

"What's the bat for?" I whispered.

"It's for me to do this," She said before knocking me out using the bat.