Chapter 30-MARRIAGE CONTRACT part 1

~ERET POV~

Ha! My work here is finnally going to be finished. All I need to do is to call Hiccup. Inform him that he and Astrid is going to be invited but he is supposed to not know about the marriage contract. Then I have to let Mark and Astrid meet. Then I have to prepare for the marriage and ta da! My work is done!

I then went inside my room and dialled the phone to Hiccup's number. How did I got his number? Well, I have my own ways.

(THIS IS ERET AND HICCUP's CONVERSATION)

( )- Hiccup

" "- Eret

(Hello who is this?)

"Well hello master Hiccup!" (HAHA REMINDS ME OF TRADER JOHANN)

(Uhhh hello who is this?)

"I am Eret son of Eret and I want to inform you that you and Astrid are invited in a wedding"

(Okay who's wedding is it?)

"Mark and Cristle"

(Okay what time and where?)

"In Galvaldon castle it is near England. October 3, 4:00 pm"

(Okay wait,where is Astrid?)

"Oh she stayed in her relatives here in Galvaldon"

(Okay well see yah there!)

"See yah!"

Haha, Hiccup your so gullible. Well all I need to do know is to let Astrid and Mark meet. Okay. I will do that tommorow cause Im starving. I then went to the guards to let Astrid to the dining room. She will now meet who is the master mind here.

~HICCUP POV~

When Eret told me that me and Astrid are invited to a wedding,I began to worry about Astrid. Because she's still not here. She's actually gone for like three hours already! Cause she left at 3:00 and it is now 6:00. When I asked him where is Astrid, I was relieved cause he said that Astrid is with her relatives in Galvaldon. Pheww! I thought something will happen bad. (THERE IS SOMETHING GONNA HAPPEN BAD) What is it author ?(NOTHING) Okayyyyy. Then I went to Luke's house cause he said we will have a movie night. And it is for boys only.

~ASTRID POV~

I woke up from my short nap to see the time. Gosh it is already 6:30 in the afternoon. That's the reason that I am starving. *knock knock knock* I then fixed myself and opened the door. "What is it?" I asked. "It is time for dinner. Please bring your dragon or dog with us. We'll lead you the way " one of the guards said. "Okay,come on Stormfly, we'll gonna be late for dinner!" I said. Then Stormfly stood up and followed us to the dining room.

~~~

When I got there I instantly saw a large table that can fit 14 guests. I then saw a man that is facing on the front. Cause I am on his back. I then went to my chair. When I looked at the man I was so surprised! The man was my......

______________________

HEHE CLIFFHANGER!SORRY CAUSE I WROTE THIS BEFORE I WENT TO BED AND I TOUGHT THAT I COULD END THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT! HEHE WELL THANKS FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS VOTES AND FOLLOWS! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. BYEZZ!!!🐘🐘🐘🐘