Chapter 29-GALVALDON

~ASTRID POV~

Im roaming around the forest with Stormfly, my Deadly Nadder dogon. (DOGON MEANS DRAGON AND DOG)I can see the beautiful tall trees swaying with the wind that we produce. While we are flying, Im actually lying on Stormfly's back to take a soothing nap. But instead ,we got trapped by a metal net

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed. Stormfly was trying to burn the net, but it wont melt. Ohhh what will we do??? We then crased into the dirt. "Well well well, look who we have here, Astrid Hofferson with her Dragon pet" a tall yet muscular man said. "Who are you, and how did you know my name?!" I said. "I am Eret, son of Eret" he said. "Let us go you Eret son of Eret!!" I said. "Nope youre coming with me" he said while pulling me to a big truck. He then placed me and Stormfly in the truck. He chained my hands hands with heavy shuckles so I cant escape.

"Gosh, Hiccup help me" I wisphered. "What did you say?" Eret asked. "Nothing" I answered. "Good, now off to Galvaldon!" He said. Then he closed the back of the trailer. Huh, Eret, your such a dufist. He didnt left any shackles on stormfly! But the only problem is,how can I take this shackles off? Ughhhh. Wait, I remembered that I have a really sharp dagger in Stormfly's saddle. So I reached for Stormfly and grabbed the dagger.

I then tried to cut the metal chain of the shackle. Ughhhh it wont budge!!! "Ughhh, Stormfly, can you heat it up?" I said while gesturing the chain between the wrist piece. Then she began to heat it up. I can feel heat in my wrist cause the heat traveled from the chains, to the wrist piece (HAHA SCIENCE MUCH, I ACTUALLY LOVE SCIENCE!) "oww oww oww!" I screamed because of the heat. "Roaarghhh rawwrrghh grrrwar?!" Stormfly said which means :Are you okay? "Yeahh Im fine" I said while groaning.

Stormfly then began to roam around the room. I closed my eyes to calm the pain. But someone began to nudge me. I then openedmy eyes to see Stormfly holding a bucket of cold water. "Thanks Stormfly"I said. "Rawrrr groarrgggg" she said which means: Youre welcome. I then placed my hand in the bucket of cold water. It hurts a little but the pain stopped. Then I heared a screech of the truck. "Uggghhh, we must be here" I said. "Welcome to Galvaldon Astrid" Eret said while gesturing me to go outside.

I then tried to stand up. But my legs feel shaky. Stormfly then helped me to stand up. "Thanks girl" I said. We then walked out of the truck. When I got out, I instantly saw a big village with a big castle. This must be Galvaldon. "Welcome to your new home Astrid" Eret said. "What!! I am not staying here!!!" I screamed. "Nope,youll be staying here, cause we have a marriage planned" he said. When he said that I was so shocked. "What in thor's name are you saying???!!!! Marriage??!!! Im not going to marry someone I dont know!!!" I screamed. "Oh you will meet him tommorow, guards please take her to her room!" He said.

Then two guards are now taking me inside the castle. Then we went to a long hallway that leads straight in a room. When I got there, I saw a room that is so big. Theres a royal queen sized bed. Theres also a mini dragon stable. Then I saw Stormfly being pushed in the room. "Stormfly! Its okay girl. Everything is going to be fine " I said. "Miss Astrid, you can change your clothes now, theres a wardrobe that is filled with clothes. Have a nice night in Galvaldon" a guard said. Then the guards left leaving me and Stormfly alone. Stormfly then transformed into a dog and took a nap.

I then change my clothes. Ughhhhh, why do I have to wear dresses! I then tried to search for my phone. Gosh, I left my phone back in England!! Ughhhh now how can I get out of here now! I then sobbed quietly. Then I can feel my eyelids closing. I then took a realaxing nap.

_______________________

*GASPS* ASTRID IS KIDNAPPED!!! NO!!! I WANTED TO GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO DANICA FOR THIS IDEA! THANKS NICS! ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS VOTES AND FOLLOWS!! BYEZZZ!!!