(Ed and Edna, Jay's parents, are coming over to visit them.)

Nya: Looks like we're about have some visitors, and loud ones at that.

Jay: (Sigh) Ugh...It's my parents. Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them going, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it ends...

Kai: (cuts in) We get it! They talk a lot.... (mumbles) the cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom.

(Ed and Edna arrive.)

Ed: Oh, heh. Take a note, Edna. Either better brakes or a better bumper.... Oh, will you look at all this great stuff. They can't just get rid of it. We should have brought the trailer, Edna.

Edna: This ain't a flea market, Ed. We're here for Jay.

Ed: What was that? Did you take a note?

Edna: I'm writing it down, Ed.

Jay: (acts happy) Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?

Edna: Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!

Jay: Ma, I called you two days ago.

Ed: (giggle) Oh well... It's not soon enough, son. When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you are coming an..an..and you don't.

Jay: Dad...do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?

Edna: He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard. (Looks at Nya) Oh... and who are you? (gasp) You are so cute! You are just my son's type.

Jay: Mom!

Nya: It's a pleasure of meeting you. I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it.

Harper: (Whispers to Cole) Awe how cute. Junkyard Jay!~ (Cole and Harper laugh)

Ed & Edna: We'd love a tour!

(Jay knocks his head and sighs. He then shows his parents the Bounty.)

Jay: And this the bridge. This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on of Ninjago. And this...if a Serpentine's not giving us the answer we want, and we're late up night..

Edna: (cuts in) A neuro apparatus to read their minds?

Ed: An audio appliance to make them talk?

Jay: No, a cappuccino machine.

Ed: Ha ha. Amazing, son! We're so proud of you.

Cole: Why don't you tell them about the button?

Jay: Heheh it's not ready yet.

Edna: Oh, what's the button?

Zane: He's working on a special defense system.

Kai: Something every Ninja headquarters needs.

Harper: It's supposed to be uber cool.

Ed: Oh, really? What does it do? Can I help?

Jay: No, it's okay. I don't need your help, dad. Let's just leave it alone. Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark? I told you, there's dangerous Serpentine out there.