"Are you alright?" Nate snapped his head towards me then rolled his eyes at me "Don't start with the fake...." 

"Nathaniel!" I snapped interrupting him 

"You're stressed enough so don't add to it. I know right now we aren't on best terms, still you're going to be my husband and the king in a couple of hours so I wanted to make sure you're alright. We can't have an already stressed king you know" I tried to joke to lighten up the mood but it didn't work since Nate kept staring at me blankly.

I sighed and went to him, firmly holding his shoulders and forcing him to look at me "You don't have to worry, you're going to be a great king"

"How do you know that, what if I end up like my dad? He may not be a terrible king, but he ended up being a terrible person" he asked in a small voice and in this moment he looked like a helpless child.

 I've never seen this side of him, so vulnerable. I really don't like seeing him like that, where is my playful Nate?

"You're a good person Nate, I know that because I've got to see it. Trust me, you are going to be a great king. Use this good side of you to make your decisions and to do great accomplishments. Believe in your self" I said sweetly and Nate smiled looking a bit less stressed.

But as if remembering something, he recomposed himself by removing his smile and going back to his stern self "Go get ready, we need to leave soon"

Sighing, I let go of my hands that were on his shoulders, nodded in defeat, and went back to my room.

I started looking at my coronation dress while playing with my engagement ring, but the more I look at it, the more I become nervous. Instead, I switched my attention to my ring while still playing with it.

Suddenly, something caught my attention. I quickly took the ring off and looked closely at the inside of it. I found a note engraved in it that melted my heart.

How could he write something like this and treat me terribly after that?

'My One & Only Queen' was engraved inside of the ring with our initials too 'NK'

Confused, I put the ring back on my finger and called my stylist to prep me up. Minutes later, two lovely girls came into my room and started working on me. While one was handling my make-up, the other was handling my hair.

My make-up was done simply with just some mascara, blush, and pink lip gloss. My hair on the other hand, was put in a messy low bun with some curled hair strands left to shape my face.

After they were done, they helped me put on my diamond matching necklace and earrings, and my coronation dress. 

"Your majesty, you look like stunning" both gasped at the final look

"Your majesty, you look like stunning" both gasped at the final look. I looked at myself in the mirror and they were right, I actually look good.

I turned to the both of them and smiled "Thank you so much, I wouldn't look like this if it weren't  for you both"