𝕿 𝕯 𝕽 - Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

" Your what ?! " The anger on her face rising.
" Your car is finished, please meet Tara in the office to pay for the work. " I decide to ignore her.
" Dylan, sweetie. Can you show me the office ?. " She battles her eyelids in an attempt to look cute. Boredom taking over me.

" My boyfriend is about to get his dick sucked, so I'd appreciate if you didn't hold us up any longer and find your own way. " I smirk pulling out my phone.

" Tara, can you come get Susie, her car is finished. " Usually we would just take them into the office ourselves, but I can tell Dylan doesn't want to be left alone with this magnet.

" Tara is on her way. " I smile at Susie.
" Thanks and Dylan, when you want to experience a real woman be sure to give me call. " She winks before meeting Tara.

" Thank you. " Dylan exhales a breath.
" Not a problem Dyl, I did get you in trouble with Pres the other night so it's the least I can do. " He pulls me in for a hug. I can't help but notice him stiffen in my hold.

" Dyl, whats wrong ? " I pull away to meet his gaze. Ajax.
" I should get going, thank's again. " He pats my shoulder before heading off.

" Hello Darlin', I was wondering when you'd be back. "
" What's up Ajax ? You done scaring my friends away ? " I roll my eyes.
" Friends ? Do you mean Dylan ? If so, I'm sorry that the dude can't hold his own. " He chucks. Asshole.
" Stop being a dick. "
" Stop being stubborn. " He fires back.
" Is there a reason for this conversation ? I'm tired. " I drag my hand down my face.

" I miss you. " He simply says before walking away.

Great.

I need to find a way to build a bond with Ajax that he wont wanna ruin by getting a relationship and feelings involved.
Maybe if I hang around Chase and the boy's a little more he will start to see me as his sister, a member of the club and not a potential old lady.

" Hey... Dad. " I say with uncertainty. Over the past few weeks I've decided I'm going to give him a chance, calling him dad tends to make him happy so I've grown to be okay with it.
The smile on his face is unmissable when he turns to face me.

" You called me Dad, I like that. Thank you. " He touches my shoulder in a way of showing affection.
" No need to thank me. I was wondering if we could talk ? Alone. "
" Of course, let's go into the chapel. " He puts his hand on my back, leading me through the club house.

" What's up Sweetheart ? " I watch as he takes a seat at the head of the table, myself following his actions beside him.
Technically you're not suppose to sit in another members chair, some respect thing. But I've come to realise that the guys don't mind when it's me breaking the rules, especially Ajax.

" I want to be more involved with the club, before you try and tell me how unsafe it is to do so please know I understand what I'm getting myself into, I personally just believe that to be apart of this family, I need to be one with the club. "
I mean everything I say, I've grown very fond of my brothers in arms.

" Indigo, I'm not sure. We would have to have a vote which will need to come back unanimous. Besides you already have so much on your plate juggling three jobs and college " He sighs, rubbing a hand down his face.

" The three jobs I can work with, they're all for the club anyways! What difference would it make ?. College is one day a week and even then it's only for a few hours. I understand the Club needs to vote but I can't see any reasonable reason on why I can't join. " I lean closer to my father in hopes to pull the daddy's princess card.

" Please Dad, bring it up in church. " I bat my eyelashes in an attempt to win him over.

" What about Kali, she's been family to the club her whole life and she's not even a patched member. "
" Oh come on, we both know Ajax would never allow that. " I raise my voice. Personally I'm on Kali's side.
She deserves a spot at this table.
" Has she ever sat in here ? " I can't help but ask.
" Once, the day her parents died. " I watch as my father look's away to a certain chair in the corner of the room.