Avengers x Reader

Your about 12-15
———————————
Today was Friday and had been a total cranberry storm. You didn't get breakfast and had to steal some of Thors pop tarts, which you will be punished for later. You got picked on a school for being quite small and weird, got a call that Nat and Wanda left for a mission, got a surprise test on one of your hardest classes and spilled a girls coffee, who happily shoved you in a locker.
But it was gonna be okay. It was home time, your birthday was tomorrow and you were going to spend it with your family, The Avengers!
You were waiting...and waiting...and waiting.
There forgot again, didn't they? You said to yourself.
You got up and walked home, catching a ride on the subway.
*A long depressing ride later*
You came out of the elevator to see Thor screaming and crying at Steve, Tony, Clint and bruce. He turned his vision to you and gave you the world's scariest glare.
"Where are my pop tarts, child." He growled.
"I'm sorry." You said, on the verge of crying a river.
"(Y/n), I thought we told you not to steal." Steve scolded.
"I know, but..."
"We are very disappointed in you." Tony whispered, loud enough for you hear.
That broke your heart like glass. You couldn't cry, too shocked in shame to say or do anything.
"I think it's best if you go to your room." Bruce said before walking away.
You walked to your room, experiencing your walk of shame.
Your lip quivered and your eyes were blurred from thick tears. As soon as you got to your room you broke down. Your tears poured as you silently screamed in a pillow.
Keep calm, (Y/n). It's gonna be okay. Tomorrow is your birthday and it will all be alright. You took out your phone, but the screen was locked. It read...
"YOUR DEVICE IS LOCKED
(Until tomorrow)
DUE TO GROUNDED MODE"
You forgot about Tony's lock down mode for punishments. You threw your phone and dragged your body to the bed. Tomorrow's a new day. Your birthday and it is going to all be okay.
*Next Day*
Yay, you were now another year older. You sat up from your bed and looked around. Usually on your birthday you would wake up to the Avengers, blowing those party blowing-things in your face. But it was empty. You looked around and saw one small little present on your night stand.
Dear (Y/n)
You are the only Midgardian that
I like and I wish you a happy day of birth
I don't like showing my emotions
So I came last night to drop off your gift
-Loki
You opened the the present and saw a little box. You opened it up and saw a little you and him hugging, twirling around instead of a ballet dancer. It was a jewelry box. And not just any old jewelry box, but a box custom made with a little Loki and you. It really did show he had love somewhere in that heart of his.
After admiring the box, you got up and got dressed and went to find everyone else.
They were all in the lounge. Steve reading the newspaper, Clint sharpening and arrow, Thor being taught by Bruce of how to work a cellphone, Loki reading a book and Tony playing candy crush.
Steve was the first to see you.
"Hey sweetheart." He started. He closed his newspaper and walked up to you, getting down on one knee. "We were talking and decided we were a bit harsh, why don't we all go to get some shawarma later tonight."
Why would we get shawarma, you didn't like it.
"Umm..."
"Sorry but I decided I was going to take (Y/n) to the zoo today." Loki announced.
You looked to him, he seemed a bit angry and peeved.
"Ooh can we come?" Clint asked.
"No. Forgetters don't get to enjoy the zoo." Loki spat.
What was he talking about?
He walked with pride in his step, grabbing your hand and leaving the Avengers speechless.

*At the Zoo*
Right now you were eating an ice cream as well as Loki.
"Loki."
"Yes (Y/n)."
"Thank you for the Jewelry box. It was really thoughtful."
"You are most welcome birthday girl. I carved and painted the figures myself. It was tiring but worth it."
You smiled at his comment. You both continued eating your ice cream.
"May I ask a question?"
"Of course."
"Why did you storm off with me to the zoo."
Loki went quite for a minute
"I had to get you out of that tower." He replied.
"Oh, is their a surprise party or something?" You asked.
"Not exactly." He sighed.
"Don't worry I won't ask anything else. Just to keep the surprise alive."

*Loki's POV*
I watched her smile a chubby smile and continued to lick my ice cream. She was soo clueless and innocent that she didn't know that they forgot. We ate our ice creams and walked back to the tower.
(Y/n) ran in to find everyone still in the lounge, watching tv and eating the shawarma they oh so badly wanted.
"Hey guys, how was the zoo." Bruce asked.
I looked to (Y/n). You could practically feel the anger and grief that she was feeling.
"How COULD YOU! She screamed.
"No screaming insi-"
"GO TO HELL!!!" She yelled, interrupted Steve.
She stormed off to her rooms, tears raining down from her eyes.
"What was that about." Stark asked.
"You DULL MIDGARDIANS SICKEN ME!" I started to scream.
"What are you all screaming about?" Clint asked.
"YOU CAN FOGET TO PICK HER UP, YOU CAN FORGET TO MAKE HER BREAKFAST AND THINK ITS OKAY TO GROUND HER FOR TRYING TO SURVIVE! BUT YOU DO NOT FORGET HER BIRTHDAY!!!"
They all looked to me in fear, guilt and other emotions that I can't describe.
"It's her birthday?" My oaf of a brother asked.
"NO IT'S CHRISTMAS! WHAT SO YOU THINK!"
I screamed a bit more as angry tears now fell from my face.
I heard a ping sound from the elevator but continued to scowled like a pissed off mother.
"What's going on?" Natasha and Wanda asked. Holding some gifts in their hands. At least they remembered.
"They forgot (Y/n)'s birthday." I said, a bit more calmly.

*One MASSIVE ass beating later*
*Your POV*
I got hungry and walked out of my room. Their was a little bath of confetti on the floor, so I followed it. I walked through the hall, passages and rooms and stopped in the lounge. Everyone was in tuxes and Nat and Wanda we're back. I looked to see the whole room was filled with gifts and party objects...
I looked to Loki

"Is this too much?" He asked

You smiled and ran over to hug him.
The rest of the night was filled with presents,
apologies that lasted forever
and a whole lot of fun...
Thanks to Loki
—————————-
Request please I beg of you
My imagination is dried up, please Request