Chris Pratt x reader

Is you haven't watched infinity war yet, shame and don't read this then
————————————————————
You were in the Movie as one of the Guardians. You were now doing the fighting scene with Thanos.
With you was RDJ, Tom H, Josh Brolin, Benedict, The GOTG cast and your boyfriend Pratt.
You acted as if you were fighting(meaning your stunt doubles) until we held Thanos down, but Chris slapped Josh and we were then fighting again and losing.
It was all fun until it was the scene where Strange gave Thanos the time stone prop, meaning the last scene of the day. Something was wrong though, the stone was missing. This confused you and some of the cast members, especially the stone keeper himself, Benedict. Everyone was looking around to see if anyone knew where it was.
You lastly looked at Josh and asked him.
"Where's the Stone?"
He looked at you and after awhile, he gave you a smile and replied.
"Right behind you." He chuckled.
You looked at him confused then turned around, what you saw shocked you the most.
It was Chris with a box that had a ring in it. And Josh was right there was a stone on that ring, a beautiful diamond.
You gasped and tried to hold back some tears.
"Chris, what are you doing?" You whispered.
"I gave it some thought and said to myself being Star Lord isn't fun without a (Hero name) by my side. I decided that the time has come for me to ask you a very important question. So (Full name) would you do me an honor of saving the world together and marry me?"
You were speechless. You could hear Tom and the others fangirling in the background.
You nodded and screamed, "Heck yeah I will."
You jumped into his arms as he stood up and gave him a passionate kiss.
"Wrap it up love birds and just put the ring on!" Downey commented, making you giggle.
So Chris did as told a slid the ring on while everyone gazed at its beauty.
"I just have one question." You announced.
"And what is that, Mrs Star Lord."
"Where's the Time Stone prop?"
"Umm..."