Tony's Son x reader

(To be clear you have claws like wolverine but not healing power, but you sometimes lash out when your angry)
It was just nag nag nag.
Your dad, Captain America, and Uncle Tony were in an argument about your favorite uncle Bucky Barnes. It was brutal even your dad swore once or twice.
"He is a threat, he could kill us in his sleep!" Tony yelled.
"We need to help him, he's my friend!" Dad yelled.
"We already have a 90 something year old man we don't need more."
"Don't you call him old!" You yelled, getting a little peeved.
"Not now, (Y/N)." Dad, said.
"That is the only good advice you've given ever in your life." Tony sassed.
"Shut up." You silently warned.
"Or what?" Tony asked.
"Tony, Don't temped her, you know she is able to even beat the hulk."
"So even you are afraid of her and you want even more danger in this tower, are you insane!"
That made you snap. Your pupils went as thin as an angry cat when you jumped on to Tony, knocking him to the ground. You were about to slaughter him as you attracted your claws, but your dad pulled you back. Your pupils thickened, showing you were calm.
"Umm." You heard someone say.
You turned to see your boyfriend and Tony's son, Peter.
(Yes I mean Peter Parker but you can change the name if you want)
"Hi." You said shortly.
"Can we talk?" He asked you.
Your dad dropped you and you walked with Peter to where he wanted to talk, his room that was just up stairs.
When you both were in he closed the door and yelled.
"What the hell was that!"
"Pete I'm sorry."
"Really?"
"You know I have no control."
"But you know I love my dad and don't want my girlfriend to kill him!"
"I didn't want to do it."
"But you did!"
"STOP YELLING!" You yelled.
It started to get you worked up again and you really didn't want to kill your boyfriend
"STOP LIVING!" He yelled back.
That was IT you fell to your knees as you tried to hold back your rage. Your claws growing longer as your eyes got thin and you couldn't hold it anymore.
"(Y/N)?" Peter whispered.
You couldn't keep it anymore, you shot up and held him by the neck. You were about to dig your claws into another Stark, but Peter had his web shooter. He shot at you but it was the wrong one. Karen, who thought was a good idea, changed it into a web bomb which send you flying back. You broke through his door and hit a wall.
"(Y/N)!"

*Steve's POV*
We were still arguing when we heard a bit of yelling.
"What is that?" Tony asks.
"I don't know." I whispered.
We thought for a bit until it came to us. We looked at each other and said in unison, "Oh no."
And at that moment we heard some sort of shot sound.
We ran up the stairs and saw (Y/N), she was laying on the top of the stairs, bruised and unconscious with Peter holding her, crying as he yelled for you to wake up.
"Peter, What did you do?" Tony asked his son.
"I didn't mean for it to happen, she attacked and I panicked, I'm so sorry Uncle Steve." He cried.
"Oh my little girl." I whispered, picking her up.
"Her eyes slightly opened as she whispered, "Dad, I wanna go home."
"You will sweetheart." I insured her, kissing her head.
She then went unconscious again. In panic we went to Bruce who fixed her up.
The next day, I walked her to the car, where Sam and Bucky were waiting, to make sure she was okay. We decided that it was better for us to go live at my old apartment, my home that she grew up in.
I got to the front and (Y/N) sat in the back with Bucky.
*Your POV*
You sat in the car with all the wires that Bruce gave you to make sure you don't fall unconscious again. You looked out the window and remembered what happened after you blacked out.

Flashback
You heard beeping and whispers but you couldn't open my eyes. You wanted to go back to sleep when you heard Peter.
"(Y/N), I'm so sorry."
You wanted to hold him and say it was alright, but you couldn't.
"I just want you to know, I was wrong to accuse you and I know it's all my fault, I'm sorry. I love you and I hope you know that. Your dad said when you wake up you are moving away and as much as I will hate it, I will wait for you if you ever come back."
You tried so hard over and over again to wake up.
"Bye (Y/N)." He said.
This made tears fall, you wanted him to stay.
"I love you." He whispered, giving you one last kiss on the lips.
"Peter!" You screamed, shooting up and looking him in the eyes.
Before he could respond, your dad and the others rushed in asking if you were okay.
You were to phased on Peter to answer any questions, but he walked out and left, not before giving one last smile.
End of Flashback

You looked to your legs in front of you and let a few tears slip.
"Hey kid, um the boy wanted me to give this to you." Bucky said to you.
He gave you a necklace with a small message bottle on it. You opened the bottle and read the little message

Dear (Y/N)
I'll wait for you

"Peter Parker Stark." You chuckled.
—————————
The end