Little Loki X reader

Does anyone know the story where a cat saved a child from a rabid dog, if not it's up top, cause this story is based on that act of cat bravery. But in this one it is a creature because I need the damage to be more fatal so get your imagination running again. Yes my people, Lokitty will be HERE! 😼
——————————————————————

Get video of cat hit dog

You were running through the palace halls, giggling like the little children you were. A prank was set in the kingdom and the brother/best friend of these mischievous two was to be know as a victim. It was simple, when Thor would awaken, he would be covered in jelly thanks to a bucket that hung at the top of his chamber doors.
"Are you sure this will work?" You whispered.
"Sure, My Love. I am a master of trickery. Some could even say a God."
You giggled as you both hid behind a pillar. Loki always called you Love, he always thought deep down that you would one day be his and only his. But now was not the time to dwell on nick names, this was a time to laugh at Thor when he is pit by piles of jelly.
It was going well, it was going well until the victim was about to be changed. Loki's plan was flawless until you both remembered that Thor didn't wake up on his own, there was a lady who woke him up and this lady was Frigga, the Queen of Asgard.
"Um, Loki we have a problem."
At first Loki was confused until he looked to the door where his mother stood and realized that this could lead to a punishment by the King himself.
You both jumped out from your spot and yelled.
"Stop!"
It was too late, she opened the door and was covered by the jelly bucket. She screamed a bit which woke up Thor, caught the attention of a few guards and not to mention caught the attention of Odin. Frigga turned around to look at you and her child. Before she could say a word, a voice boomed throughthe palace.
"Who has done this?!" Odin yelled.
"Um..."
*One huge scolding later*
As punishment you were no longer aloud in the palace until Odin said you could and for Loki, he was not aloud to see you and spend the rest of his punishment with a guard nearby him at all times.
However Loki was aloud to escort you out of the castle to see your face one last time.
"I am truly sorry, My Love. I didn't mean for you to be casted out..." Before Loki could finish you stopped him.
"Save your breath Loki and do not call me that anymore. I am no ones but my own, I don't need you or anyone to treat me like I am an object!" You yelled.
"I do not understand why you are upset. We were both punished."
"It's not that simple. You may have been punished, but I do not have a place to rest like you. I slept on the basement floor in the kitchen and now I have nowhere to go." You said calmly, walking down to the palace gates.
"I'm sorry, my- I mean (Y/N)." He whispered, hanging his head low in shame.
"Bye Loki." You whispered back.
You walked out of the gates. Loki was about to walk back to his room when he heard your scream. He turned around to see you being attacked by a doglike creature, most likely rabid, dragging you by the leg.
Loki leaped forward, some how transforming into a cat, and walked the dog right off you. He also bit it in the neck and hissed as it ran away, right before transforming back to his human self.
"How did you do that?" You asked, still in shock from what all just happened.
"It doesn't matter right now, just hold on." He whispered.
He turned to the guard that had to follow him and ordered him to get the healers ready. Using all his strength, he carried you to them, thanking the gods that you were extremely light. When you got to the healers they to action immediately.
Loki waited patiently in the halls for you, even Thor sat beside him on the floor to comfort his brother and make sure you were okay.
"It will be alright, brother." Thor insured Loki.
"I do hope so."
"And even if she doesn't, which is unlikely, I know she would wait for you in Valhalla."
"Thank you, brother." Loki thanked.
They waited a bit more until Frigga, who had joined the healers to make sure you were okay, came out of the room with a soft smile, making Loki smile too.
"She's alright, would you like to see her?"
Without a reply, Loki rushed to hug Frigga and then ran into the room straight after.
He saw your beautiful face and let a few tears drop. He walked up to you in a hurry and gently hugged you.
"I am truly sorry (Y/N)." He said in a shaker voice.
"It's okay and you can call me Love." You replied.
This made his smile become wider. To show his happiness he kissed your cheek, which made you giggle. It was peaceful until you asked a question.
"Can I ask how you transformed into a Midgard animal?"
"I do not know, My Love."
"It's just, you were like some sort of animal hybrid like some sort of Lokitty."
Loki laughed. "You certainly amaze me."
"I know."
—————————
The end