Friendship Together

I still sat there on Matt's couch and soon he brought in the Advil. I smiled and took it. He also had a glass of water so I could swallow it down better.

Matt smiled, "Hopefully now you'll feel better." He chuckled a little then let out a heavy sigh and soon his mom came in holding a box full of movies.

Quickly, Matt stood up to help her and then soon gently sent the box down right in front of me.

"Choose whatever you want." Matt said, smiling.

I looked through the box, passing a lot of movies that looked really good, and a lot of movies that I'd already seen before. I smiled when a movie had reached my hands. It was I Am Legend. "Is this one alright?" I asked.

"Yep!" Matt said, taking it from my hands and put it into his DVD player. It quickly started up and he sat down next to me, leaning back on the couch and rested his feet onto the glass coffee table that stood in front of the sofa.

I chuckled a little. Matt was still the same. When he heard me laugh he looked back at me, "What?"

"Nothing." I covered my mouth and I noticed a grin appear on his face. Oh no...

"Your going to tell me or else." Matt started to come closer to me.

"No, Matt its really nothing."

"Tell me." He then started to jab his fingers into my sides softly and I started to giggle.

"No please stop!" I said taking in deep breaths, but couldn't.

"You better tell me." He laughed started to tickle at my stomach and my feet.

I laughed and soon I had tears coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard. "Stop please!" I whispered totally out of breath. "Can't breath!"

He stopped and let me take a huge breath of air then started up again. I laughed harder this time and I struggled to get away from his grasp, "Matt!" I yelled.

Matt chuckled and then stopped putting his face in front of mine, "You going to tell me now?"

"Its seriously nothing." I then pushed Matt and pinned him to the ground, "You gotta stop tickling me or I'm going to die!" I said sarcastically.

His small grin turned to a fake sad face. "But I don't want you to die, I'll be so lonely."

I pinched his nose and he started talking, "That kind of hurts, you know." His voice sounded high pitched a nerdy. I laughed and he joined in.

"Hey love birds keep it down out there." I heard Matt's mother say.

We both looked at each other and started laughing again quietly, "Well mama says we gotta stop." I said, and softly moved off of Matt and layed my head on the small pillow that rested on the side of the sofa. Once Matt had sat up, I rested my feet on his lap.

He smiled towards me and soon the movie started. We both calmed down and watched it. Most of the time I would space out and end up looking at Matt. What was I going to do with him? We had a history of friendship. Matt was probably one of those people I didn't want to lose.

Before, he did remember and he did want to get married. But was he only in for it because he would become an angel again? Or did he really love me? Did he really want to get married to me? So many questions spun in my head, which started to drive me insane.

Great. Just like before. If only everything was back to normal. Both Ethan and Matt weren't here. No I couldn't think like that. I was glad they were here, more than anything I wanted them to be here, yet I was having a hard time choosing between them. Why did I have to choose anyways?

I mean, Matt was an amazing friend, thing with him was that he's really my brother that I wanted to marry back in heaven. Ethan is a kind-of-sort-of lover here, but was an amazing friend in heaven. What the heck? Who was I suppose to love? Why was it that I had to choose between two amazing, yet totally different, guys?

'God, please help me.' I thought to myself, 'Help me to decide who would be best. Should I go for Ethan or Matt or neither?'

Finally I stopped thinking about it, and started to watch the movie. Matt was obviously really into the movie, and seemed like he was about to drool because of how into it he was.

I wanted to start laughing again, but that would start the whole tickling fest again. After a while into the movie, my eyes started to get heavy. I started to drift a little, and was almost passed out until Matt started running his hand up and down my leg.

My eyes shot open and I moved my leg a little. He looked over at me and whispered, "Sorry."

I couldn't help but smile and shook my head, "Well don't do it again." I chuckled a little then I got comfortable again and started to close my eyes. I needed to rest. My head was pounding and resting would probably help the headache.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I passed out there on the couch with my feet resting on Matt's lap, and not ever getting back to Ethan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, I woke up feeling a bit of a daze. Where was I again? Wasn't I at home with Ethan? Finally I sat up and started to remember that I was at Matt's house. My hair was all over the place and I ran my hand through it pulling out the tangles.

"Well look who finally woke up." I heard Matt's voice.

I looked over to him and smiled then stood up, "Hey Matt." I stretched and looked at the time where the clock sat above the TV. Oh boy, it was already ten. It was almost lunch time and I bet Ethan was wondering where I was. Quickly I grabbed my shoes and pulled my keys out of my pocket and said, "Hey I gotta get home before Ethan freaks. See yea!"

"Wait!"

I had the door open and was about to go out when he said that. I sighed a little then turned, "Yeah?"

"Why don't you stay for breakfast?" He smiled joyfully.

"No, I need to get home, sorry Matt, you can text me later if you want." Then I opened the door and went to Ethan's car and drove home.

When I got there, for some reason I got a really weird feeling. Something was wrong. I quickly got out of the car and ran towards the door. I opened it and closed it and shouted, "Ethan!! Ethan I'm home!"

No answer... where was he?