The End of Events

It was bright sunshine, Sarah and Jacob rushes to their parents, who had been sitting in the lawn since morning, they had been playing with their aunt.
Outside Noah and Rose were sitting calmly, 'Wow all of the drama ended, now our life is going to be quite boring for sometime.' Noah sighed. 'You're wrong, love, bringing up our children is going to be quite an exciting adventure.' Rose replied Noah with a convincing smile. 'This smile of yours is why you stole my heart.' Noah beamed back.
Noah wondered how his parents would've felt if they were alive. There was a long road ahead for Noah, but he wouldn't walk on it alone, he would take his whole family, he still had to change the legend that made Claudius the villain but instead the true story must be told, he decided that he would start with his own children, then he would tell it to Robert's children, then to Julia's children and then to his grandchildren and also to other children.
He was looking forward to the future, where his children and family would live peacefully, he just wanted a quite and calm life for the rest of his life. He had had an adventure filled 30 years of life, now he just wanted to enjoy with his family and friends. He did miss Robin to some extent, he missed Woojin or rather he missed Claudius, the guy his father had asked him to meet as soon as he reached Darcy, he, Rose and Woojin had made the complete plan of destroying the ring. He wished that Robin if would just have followed a separate path, maybe he could have served the world in some way.
But now wasn't the time to worry, it was the time to relax and pass on the legacy, 'Sarah, Jacob, come here, today I'll tell you a long and nice story about a brave a kind hearted warrior- Claudius.'