The Spartan Ring

It was the morning of 3 February, 1990, Mrs. Martha Godson has given birth to her first son, Mr. Samuel Godson came inside the room, he saw his son and broke down into tears of happiness. 'We shall name him Noah, Noah Godson.' Noah grew up loved and protected by all in his family, after all he was the first born of the great Godson family, the protectors of the Spartan Ring.
Noah never felt alone though, the Godson manor was as big as a castle, he had 2 younger siblings: Julia and Robert to play with. But he was very irresponsible and immature, this fact bothered his father Samuel, he was worried that how can such an immature and irresponsible person bear the Spartan ring. So, he decided to send him away to Darcy school of history on his 13th birthday.
With Noah away learning history and maturing in the safe hands of the professors at Darcy, Samuel now was relieved, but Noah's absence created a distance between him and his siblings.
At Darcy, Noah befriended Rose Cauthins, a beautiful and intelligent girl from the noble family of the Cauthins. Their friendship turned into love and they found solace in each other's company even when they were far from their family.
During his 6th year at Darcy, Noah  was taught about the Spartan ring, upon seeing it's image, he recognised immediately, having seen it several times in his house. He grew curious and discussed it with Rose. She suggested that they go to the Darcy library for more information about the ring. But Noah thought that his best friend, Robin must know something about the ring, as he was a history enthusiast.
He contacted Robin and asked him to tell him something about the ring. Robin asked him to meet him when he gets back to Victoria.
During the semester break, Noah's father thought that it was the right time to inform Noah of his future duties.
Upon reaching Victoria, the first thing Noah did was to meet Robin, he told Noah about the past and purpose of the Spartan Ring, Noah was disgusted upon learning the truth behind it and he thought maybe his family wanted to destroy the Spartan ring, that's why they might have brought it inside the house.
When he went home, his father asked him to meet him in the study. There, his father was holding the Spartan Ring, Noah was shocked upon seeing it and concluded that it must be very hard to destroy the ring, perhaps that's why he still had it.
'Noah, you have to do a very responsible and important work for the rest of your life, till your own first born comes of age. You must protect the precious Spartan Ring, the ring which hosts a curse which if cast upon the world, can put time on hold and have very grave consequences. You must protect this ring with your life, if it comes down to that, you must promise me that you'll execute the work with utmost caution and responsibility.'
The expression on Noah's face turned from confusion to embarrassment and finally to Anger and hatred, he blurted out in anger, 'How can you do such a disgusting thing, how can you protect this ring, the cursed Spartan Ring all along while knowing it's truth and past. I hate you dad.' He packed his belongings and told Julia and Robert to be cautious around the ring which their father was wearing.
He went to Robin and asked him to allow him to live with him till the end of the semester break. That evening, he went to Rose and told her everything, she was confused but told him, 'We will figure a way out, together.' But she asked him to return and apologise to his father as she believed that there must have been a reason behind his actions. He wanted to oppose but a voice in his heart told that she is right and he decided to return to his home.