Shock!

It was raining outside in the lunch break, Noah decided that it would be the best to take cover inside the secondary wing. He started running towards the secondary wing, after reaching there, he thought that he should dry his shoes and socks in the washroom. He climbed the stairs but as he reached the first floor, he heard a noise coming from a classroom. The washroom was on the second floor, yet he decided to wait. The noise from the classroom was scaring him because a boy of his age was shouting and pleading, as if someone was beating him brutally.
He peeked through the door and saw that one of his classmates, Robin Wilson was being beaten by three elder boys. They were saying that he shouldn't have entered the secondary wing, and continued beating him. Suddenly, Noah felt that he had seen enough, he barged into the room and grabbed the broken desk-top, he went and hit one of the three guys on the calf. The boy screamed in pain and noticed that he had been hit by an intruder.
But he decided to leave because he feared that 2 boys could make noise and call teachers into the room.
Robin thanked Noah for his help and took him to his home later in the evening to treat him. That was the beginning of this friendship, the friendship Noah valued as an equal of family and even above Love. Robin was the boy who solved each of Noah's problems.
Noah trusted Robin more than he trusted his family, he trusted Robin more than he ever trusted Rose.
'Who is the person behind all this, Woojin.'
'It is Robin Who is helping in all of this Noah.'
These words made Noah confident that it is Woojin behind all of this, first this guy was present uninvited in his wedding, and now this guy is trying to break the 20 year old friendship between Noah and Robin by framing Robin for all this.
'Woojin, watch your tongue, you are framing the very person who introduced me to you, and the person whom I trust more than anybody in this whole world.' Noah blurred out at Woojin.
'I have proof for all this, ask your friend, what has been bothering him the whole evening. Ask him that why did he not tell you the real truth behind the Spartan ring, why did he mislead you by telling you the wrong story. Why did he help in the killing of your family, why is it that he wants your ring more than you. He won't tell you, let me tell you about the real Robin, the person hidden behind the mask.' Woojin said, tears were filled in his eyes by now. Although Noah was praying that Woojin is wrong, deep in his heart he somehow trusted his words, indeed Robin had expressed a LOT of interest in seeing the ring and sometimes came to his home just to see the ring and when Noah possessed it, he kept advising him to place the ring under his protection as he said that he didn't trust that dark ring.
'Robin is the descendant of the family of Wilsons, the English descendants of the Spartan Family Of Frugi, the one's who are responsible for the burning of Sparta, the ancient city. His family is tasked with protecting the real stone of the ring and finding the Spartan ring and placing the real stone in the place of the fake stone and restore the mad Spartan to his full power, the mad Spartan who wanted to control the whole world, the Spartan who was ready to kill anybody who would come in his way. Robin befriended you by chance but anyhow he would have done it. The first 2 years of your friendship were the only years of pure friendship, after that when Robin's father passed on his purpose onto him and Robin came to know of your heritage. From that moment on, he was waiting to kill you and claim that ring, he always wanted to kill Rose, the girl who loved you with all her heart and showed you the right path. Have you ever wondered why did Rose advice you to stay away from Robin, that's because she knew his truth. We all, me, your family and Rose's family, we have been protecting you all our life. I was acquainted with your father while he was a student at Darcy, we were close friends, I don't look THAT old, but I AM. He sent you to Darcy, not to make you more mature but to keep you away from Robin. At Darcy, you were under MY protection. I was the one responsible to report all the activities of Robin and his family at your wedding, your father had invited me there. He couldn't restrict you from meeting Robin by directly telling you because he feared that you trusted Robin more than you trusted him. He had decided to tell you the complete truth that Night. Because Robin would make you surrender the ring because he knew that you would give up that ring in order to protect your children. He planned to steal that ring tonight. That was the reason he was silent tonight. Do you know why this house look familiar, this house looks familiar because this is the hidden section of Robin's house, you would've been here as a child. But later he hid this portion of the house from you, this is the last time they change houses. The day after tomorrow, when the Spartan returned to full power after uniting the stone with the ring, Robin would be showered with power and wealth. It was Robin Who planned all of this along with your BROTHER Robert. Robert was jealous of you getting the ring, hence he united forces with Robin and gave him all the insider information but the one to place the call was not Robert or Robin, rather it was your abandoned Uncle, Ralph, the real Father Of Robert, your adopted brother.' The Truth killer Noah from the inside, he didn't want to live anymore, he wanted to just see his REAL family, his parents, his sister and Rose again. Noah looked at Robin with shock and asked, 'Tell me that he is lying, tell me all of this is false.' Robin looked Noah in his eyes smiled and said 'You were always too weak to handle to truth, Noah, weren't you?' And started laughing like a demon. Noah's world had been torn apart.