Noah

It had started to rain heavily. The rain was sudden, so nobody was prepared for it. Everyone ran to take shelter under the roofs of shops by the roadside.
Noah was wondering about the last few days in his life and counted the remaining days.
'1....2, I just have 2 days left', He thought. In the last few days, he had lost absolutely everything that  had ever mattered to him. He had lost his sense of reasoning, he didn't even know if it was worth living on.
He thought about what had occurred that night, and whether he could've prevented it.
'Noah, will you stop playing around with that ring and come over here and help me', Rose said, as she was placing the serving bowls.
It was a big day for Noah, his always busy parents had finally found out some time to spare with him. He and his wife, Rose had invited them over for dinner. 'Noah, I asked you to come over here and help me', Rose scolded. Noah pretended to ignore her words and was lost in his own thoughts, 'Bingo, I think I've finally figured out the truth behind all this.', Noah exclaimed. He suddenly got up and drifted out as quick as a flash. Rose was confused and shouting at him, but he didn't listen. He went outside grabbing his overcoat from the hanger on the way. He was running and the look on his face showed a mixed expression of Excitement, Happiness, Fear and guilt. He was running, as if he had to do something extremely urgent. Suddenly, he turned towards Julius avenue. He entered a house which was around 120 years old.
He entered the house like a thief.
He ran out after half an hour, the expression on his face was not of relief, but that of guilt, fear, extreme grief and pain.
He reached his home and dashed in while shouting 'Rose, Dad, Mom, Julia, Robert, are you in there?', No one replied. He was almost crying by now as if his worst nightmare had just turned into reality. He got in the dining hall and the scene there shocked him to the extent that he decided to end his own life.
But a voice inside him wanted him to stay alive and learn the full truth and expose the person behind all this.
The honking of cars woke him up from his daydream. He had gone back to that night again. 'I have broken my promise, again', he looked guilty, 'I have to be more determined and control my mind from wandering off to that dreadful night', he told himself.
He was walking to his new home, a mile away from his family manor, near Dr. Wilson's home, his therapist and his closest friend.
He and Robin had been friends since primary school, he saved Robin when he was being bullied by few seniors. Since that day onwards, they had been inseparable, in grief as well as in happiness. Robin became a psychologist and mental therapist, but his hobby was to uncover lost relics and truth behind myths and legends. He was known as Dr. Wilson across Victoria. But to Noah, he was always the same Robin, weak and futile. Noah was one of the most famous advocates in the country. But now, he was the one who needed help from Dr. Wilson the therapist as well as Robin Wilson, The friend.
He sat on his bed wondering about the path ahead and about what will happen if he uncovers the person behind all this.
Suddenly he had an Epiphany!