Happiness

Noah returned to his parents home in the evening, trusting in Rose although the story behind the Spartan ring had bothered him, but he trusted Rose because he loved her very much. But he had taken a decision of quitting the history course and studying law at Cambridge. He went into his home, he saw his father, who was visibly worried, but the moment his eyes caught the gaze of his son, he was relieved. He talked to his father, 'Dad, I'm ready to take up the responsibility of safeguarding the Spartan ring, but I want you to allow me to study Law at Cambridge.' 'Of course, son, whatever you wish.' Instead Mr. Godson was relieved to let him study at Cambridge, as he used to teach at Cambridge once and he still used to go there sometimes to give guest lecture. 'I will hand the responsibility of the ring to you, once you graduate.'
Three years had passed, It was a grand day for Noah as his whole family, Wilson family and Rose's family, everybody would be attending his graduation ceremony. He would finally become a lawyer.
At the ceremony, everyone was very happy as Noah had graduated top of his class. In the evening he and Rose decided to buy a house together and move in together. He went to his father, 'Dad I want you to meet Rose.' He introduced her to his dad. 'Glad to meet you miss, but who is she?' 'Dad she is the daughter of your dear friend, Sir Thomas Cauthins, She and I have been seeing each other for five years now, I love her, we have decided to move in together once I start my practice in Victoria.' 'Oh, where do you work miss?' 'I work as a consultant in the history department at The princely University of Victoria.' Rose answered.
His dad was impressed by his son's mistress. He could not be more happy.
Finally after 2 years of living together, the day had finally arrived when they marry each other, it was the happiest day in the lives of 23 year old Noah and 23 year old Rose. It was the day when they both married each other and commit to each other for a lifetime of togetherness. The ceremony was a big one, all their family and friends had been invited to the grand ceremony, among the closest who were invited were Robin Wilson and his family, all the family members of the Wilson, Godson and Cauthins family. It was a huge festival.
'I do' said Noah and the entire hall erupted in celebration. One person though was observing every single detail carefully, he had been sitting in the corner throughout the wedding, he was looking very serious and his eyes were observing every single detail, he was wearing a coat which had his name written on the badge, Dr. Kim Woojin, his name was.
And there was Noah standing on the podium, he suddenly lifted the love of his love into his arms and carried her to his home. 'This is the Happiest day of my life, you're mine now.' Noah whispered to Rose. 'No, it's the happiest day of OUR life and You're mine.' Rose said laughing.