The Truth Untold

Noah was never this shocked in his 29 years on Earth. It felt as if his soul had been pierced, the amount of pain, shock and betrayal he was experiencing couldn't be matched with any kind of Physical Pain. Finally Robin broke the silence, 'Now please, don't give me the "You Have Betrayed Me" look. This happened only because you were too foolish to look through deception and your father treated your brother like trash. Robin is alive and kicking, he is the person who killed your real family. Only if you would have surrendered the ring, this all wouldn't have happened.' Noah couldn't believe all that Robin had been saying. 'Robert and Richard, please come out from hiding. Noah, let me introduce you to your uncle and the real father of Robert, Richard Godson.'
A tall and stout man waved at Noah from the other side of the alleyway. He came closer, along with him, Noah saw his Brother, Robert who had pretended to be his real brother all this time. 'Noah, your father and Me are real brothers, I am the elder, I was best friends with Robin's father, Arthur, when I came to know about the motive of his friendship with me, I was happy that if I helped him, I would get immense power and wealth. But unfortunately, your Grandfather and your father heard our conversation and I was ripped off of the responsibility as the Guardian Of The Spartan Ring, and the responsibility went to your father, my younger brother, Samuel, it was the worst humiliation I had ever received, I was banished from the family and I was asked to never return. Your father even adopted by unborn child. I was very angry, but when I came to know that my son would play a second fiddle to you, I fueled his hated towards you, by telling him the truth of his identity. I wanted him to carry out revenge as well as finish my unfinished business by uniting the ring with its real stone. And my son did his job brilliantly.' Richard was laughing like a demon, 'Once the stone is put in it's rightful place, the dark Spartan lord will rise again, his soul will be revived and it will be your body, Noah which will be sacrificed in order to restore the evil Spartan lord to his full power, and then it will be only a matter of few days before he unleashes the ultimate curse upon this world, the curse which will make him the ruler of the whole world, and only he can protect the Earth from succumbing to his curse, so the mortal Humans will keep him in power forever.' Richard said, with a look of pride on his face. 'The evil Spartan, you mean Claudius Markus Frugi. No, I won't let him be restored to power.' Noah said with a determined look on his face. 'Woojin, you haven't told him the truth, have you? Come on, don't keep the truth from the boy.' Richard told Woojin.
'Noah, Robin has told you the wrong story, he told you the most believed myth on purpose. Claudius Markus Frugi wasn't an evil Spartan, instead he was the Spartan who was known to be the most Noble and Kind.' Noah looked confused.
'1300 years ago, in the city of Sparta in the Roman Empire, a son was born to the Spartan Chief, Markus Remeus Frugi, the strongest and most respected Spartan in the Roman Empire. But he was mad about power, he was a person who wouldn't hesitate in even killing the Emperor. He was a very cruel man, who was known for his atrocities on the general citizens. Soon, Claudius grew up to be a noble and respected Spartan, people believed that he would be the one to end the evil reign of his Father. Claudius came to know about the true nature of his father when he witnessed the torture of a commoner for gold. He was shaken, more shaken than you are right now. He broke all his ties with the Frugi family. He and his younger brother, who hated his father as well, went to the capital and started working there as a noble officer of the Emperor. But soon, word spread that he was going against his own father. His father was shocked and decided to have him killed, he attempted his assassination, but the arrow which was meant for Claudius, hit his brother, because he came in between in order to save his brother. Claudius decided to destroy his father's regime, he decided to report his father to the Emperor, he referred to his father as only his mentor now as he was furious over his father's deeds. But the night he was supposed to report to the Emperor, Markus manipulated Claudius' secretary. He ordered Claudius' army to be directed towards Sparta. When Claudius came to know of his father's plans, he immediately went to Sparta in order to save his people, he was ready to give his father whatever he wanted, even his own life in exchange for the safety of Sparta. But he was too late, so he decided to kill his father, but his evil Father had already made all the arrangements to kill him. After telling him that he wanted raw, Unrivaled Power and control over the world, a regime where he is the unquestioned Emperor. He revealed that he is the human incarnation of the devil himself, and that his soul was trapped in the ring on Claudius' hands. After hearing this, Claudius tried to remove the stone from the ring, he was successful, but only partially, he succeeded in removing the stone which trapped the soul of Markus, but the stone remained unharmed, just out of its place. Markus killed Claudius, but he himself had a few days left in this body, his soul had been trapped in the stone, he had a fake stone place on the ring, so that the ring isn't destroyed, His soul left his body but before going, he made sure that Claudius is made to be the villain and the bad person and posterity must remember him as a hero, just as Robin had told you. The real reason why your family didn't destroy the ring was because the ring can only be destroyed when it has been united with the stone, and today we are going to destroy the ring together, Noah. Your family and Rose's family has been protecting this truth since that day.' Noah looked astonished, he couldn't believe that all this while he hated Claudius, who in fact was the real hero. 'But how do you know this.' Woojin looked happy, 'Because  I am Claudius Markus Frugi or rather I am an incarnation of him. My body carries his soul and my real name is Claudius Markus Frugi and not Kim Woojin.' 'But you said that C.. you had died that night, then how are you alive?' Noah asked Claudius. 'Well, That Night when I witnessed my father's plans, I thought that Anyhow I have to make it, so I trapped my soul in a vial, soon my friend transferred my soul into a new body and since then, every 80 years, I have been constantly changing my body, but essentially I am still me. And I wish to kill my evil Father myself tonight.'
There was silence, Noah was still trying to sink in the truth, a Lot had happened in one night. But Richard didn't wait for Noah to recover, rather he took the stone from Robin and united the ring with the stone, but as soon as he did that, Robert snatched the ring from his hands and gave to Claudius, He took the ring from Robert and said, 'Well done Noah and Robert, let me go, I must sacrifice my own life in order to kill my father, I have my soul vial in my coat pocket, Farewell Richard and Robin, I must go, but Noah will clear your doubts.' Which this Claudius destroyed the ring and then he himself lit a fire into the fireplace, and jumped in the fire, with the destroyed ring.
Suddenly, from the adjacent room, a lady appeared, as she was nearing, Robin recognised her, she was Rose, Noah's Wife, he was extremely shocked. 'Why are you still alive and what is happening?' Noah was smiling upon seeing Robin disturbed. 'You think you're the only one who hid the truth, I knew of your evil plan before even you knew about it, I was the one who befriended you on purpose. When I was away at Darcy, I told Rose and Robert about you and I asked Robert to trap you by pretending to be the son of Uncle Richard, my father hated Richard for what he did and though he saved his son. He died soon due to pneumonia, my father was deeply sad and for the first time in his life, he wanted to contact you, Richard but our mother stopped him by reminding him of your deeds. My parents were already suffering from a disease which would take their life on that night. So, Our family along with Claudius, planned all this in order to destroy the evil ring, Rose was rescued to safety and our children are living with Julia in the countryside. Robin and Richard, do you think that you are the only one's with brain.' Noah spoke and Robin and Richard were devastated, they thought that they had planned all along, but in fact they had just been making sure that the plan of Noah and Claudius is executed perfectly. Robin didn't want to live anymore, Richard had already become old and frail, they both ran and jumped into the fire together and gave their lives.
'Good job guys, Robert and Rose, I'm proud of you both.' Noah said with a smile on his face.