Bonus #1

Hi y'all. Depression is still a bitch.

Here is a bonus chapter for y'all so I can distract myself :)

"Yoongi, I feel like I'm about to shit myself." Jungkook's voice shook as he spoke, fixing his hair again, despite having just fixed it a minute ago.

"I felt the same way, Kook, but it's so worth it when it's over."

"What if he rejects me? W-What if he isn't ready to spend the rest of his life with me? Oh God, I can't do this."

I chuckled, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Listen, he will accept it because he is so in love with you. I can see it every time he looks at you. Now, as much as I would love to sit in this room all night and avoid socializing," This earned a chuckle from my best friend, "Your man is waiting for you, and mine is too. Hobi is ready to film the whole thing."

"H-Has Tae said anything to Hobi about this?"

I gave him a small smile. "Tae loves you more than I thought anyone could ever love another human being. Now, the party is ending soon, and you insisted on proposing to Tae on Christmas Eve in front of the Christmas tree, so grow a pair of balls and go get you a fiance."

Jungkook sniffled and nodded, adjusting his sweater. I handed him the small velvet box and clapped him on the shoulder.

I opened the door for him, winking once I made eye contact with Hobi, who was casually sitting on his phone, but in reality, I knew he was prepared to record the whole thing when it started. I slapped Jungkook on the butt, making him yelp, just to give him one final push.

"Kookie! There you are. Where did you go?" Taehyung skipped over to Jungkook and pecked his cheek.

Jungkook's face lit up the second he saw Taehyung. "I just had to get some advice from Yoongi about how I really want a drink of that apple cider or eggnog, but he told me I can't do it."

Taehyung nodded instantly. "Yoongi is a smart man. You can't drink any alcohol, babe."

I made eye contact with my best friend, who gave me a light smile before taking in a deep breath.

"Can I give you your gift in front of everyone, babe?"

Taehyung nodded, rushing over to the tree to start finding the gift labeled for him, only for Jungkook to grab his hand. Next to me, Hoseok pulled out his phone and pressed the record button, a big goofy smile on his face.

"The gift I have for you is not under the tree."

Taehyung straightened up, his head tilting to the side slightly. Jungkook pushed the older male's blue bangs out of his face.

"Kim Taehyung, I-Words can't express how much I love you. I never thought love was for me. I always thought the only people and things that would be there for me were Yoongi, and drugs. Now I have Yoongi, Hoseok, no drugs, and most importantly, you. You are the drug that actually leaves me satisfied and happy. You don't seep everything out of me, only you keep giving and giving, providing me energy and excitement, every second of every day. I couldn't possibly think of ever needing anything else to keep me happy, as long as I have you."

Hoseok sniffled next to me, trying to wipe his eyes while holding the phone. I chuckled, reaching over to wipe his eyes, him sending me a nod of thanks, not wanting to speak and ruin the video.

"God, I can't even describe how you make me feel, my love. I just love you so much. Thank you for being my life, my happiness, the air I breathe." I watched at my best friend cleared his throat, pulling the velvet box from his back pocket as he got down on one knee. "Kim Taehyung, I will love you until the end of eternity, and even longer. You are the reason why my heart continues to beat every day. So, will you do me the honor of marrying me, and making me the happiest man alive?"

Taehyung wasted no time, nodding his head as tears streamed down his face, engulfing Jungkook in a hug. The whole room applauded, including myself. Jungkook slid the ring onto Taehyung's ring finger, kissing right above it as he admired how it looked.

I wiped a tear from my cheek as I walked over to them, hugging them both tightly. "Congratulations you two. I love you both so much."

Jungkook and Taehyung both pecked me on the cheek, pulling away with large smiles. "Thank you for helping us to get together. Without you and Hoseok, we probably wouldn't have met."

My eyes traveled to where Hoseok stood in the corner, watching the scene with a goofy smile on his face. I blew him a kiss, seeing him blow me one back.

"You're an engaged man, Kook. How do you feel?"

Jungkook blushed as he saw Taehyung showing his ring off to everyone in the living room of Hoseok's and I's house. His response made my smile grow even bigger.

"I feel like I'm high, only without the drugs."

•••••••

Wow Taekook makes me emotional.