Chapter Twenty-Eight- Drunken Mistake (M)

"I want to thank you by sucking you off."

My breath hitched in my throat, making me spit out a loud cough. Hoseok's face didn't change once from the sheer look of determination it wore.

"Hobi, um, you really, uh, don't have to do that."

He crawled closer to me, grabbing me by the waist and yanking me over to him. He licked his bottom lip as his fingers started to fumble with my belt. It took all of my will to stop him, earning a whine and a pout.

"You're no fun! Let me suck your dick, Min Yoongi!"

I swallowed harshly, trying to push the lump in my throat away so I could speak. He must've taken the silence as a good thing, his fingers going back to my belt once more.

"Hoseokie, I-"

"Shh... just let me show you how grateful I am for you." He whispered as he finally undid my belt and started to pull my pants down. I had lost all strength to fight back, deciding that he wouldn't be satisfied until the job was done.

I winced once the cool air hit my now-exposed member. He timidly reached for it, his hand finally making contact and making me throw my head back.

I knew it was wrong. I needed to stop it from happening, but once I felt his mouth around my tip, I lost all control. His tongue dug into my slit as his hand massaged my balls.

I groaned in pleasure when he started to bob his head, not wasting any time. I held myself back from thrusting into his mouth, deciding to just let him take charge. I could feel him starting to deep throat me, taking in almost my entire member, using his hand to take care of the rest.

"B-B-Baby..." I moaned when I felt myself getting close to releasing, not wanting to release in his mouth, but he refused to move, despite my pleas. I released down his throat, watching him pull off with a smirk and swallow it all, licking his lips.

"Hmm was that enough to thank you?"

I nodded, still in shock and unsure of what to do now. I saw him giggle as he slid my pants up and buckled my belt once more.

I left his apartment swarming with guilt. I knew I would have to tell him what happened the next day. I couldn't keep anything from him.

••••

"So, uh, Hobi... I have something to tell you?" I started, nervously. My legs were bouncing uncontrollably and my fingers were fidgeting on my knees.

He looked at me with innocent eyes, wincing slightly as the IV was inserted into his arm and the heavy dosage of the chemotherapy drugs started to enter his body. "What's up, babe?"

I refused to meet his eyes, suddenly feeling even more guilty and self-conscious about the situation.

"Well, um, last night you got drunk, right?"

Hoseok nodded, his smile dropping slightly.

"Well, I had helped you get dressed and into bed, and, well, you decided to thank me."

His right eyebrow quirked upwards as he tilted his head a little bit. "What's the big deal about that?"

"Um, well, you, uh, thanked me by suckingmeoff." I said the last bit as quickly and quietly as I could, suddenly aware of everyone in the room.

Hoseok burst out laughing, reaching out and gripping my hand. "Oh Yoongi, I was sobering up by then. I know exactly what I did."

My eyes grew wide as I pushed him gently. "You scumbag! You knew?! I was terrified you were going to be pissed at me for letting it happen!"

His laughter only grew louder, to the point I started to chuckle along with him, shaking my head.

Numerous eyes were on us, staring at us strangely, but in that moment, we didn't care. The only thing that mattered was us.

After the laughter died down, he looked at me, still smiling brightly. "Can you kiss me?"

"After I came in your mouth, no thank you." I chuckled, making Hoseok roll his eyes playfully.

I complied with his request, leaning down and pecking his lips. When I pulled away, his smile took over his entire face, making me smile at how utterly beautiful he was. I am so damn in love with him.

I found myself looking at the medicine being pumped into him, a frown forming on my lips. He noticed, following where my eyes were before he gripped my chin, pulling me close to him. His eyes showed confidence and determination.

"Yoongi, please listen to me. I will fight this and beat this. I will do it for you, for me, for Taehyung. If-" He stopped and took a deep breath. "If my love for you were enough, I wouldn't have even been diagnosed. I would've beaten this damn cancer already. I will beat this, okay?"

I nodded, wiping a tear that fell from my eye as I pressed a kiss on his nose, leaning my forehead against his. "God, Hoseok, I'm so glad I chose your shop to put my little tattoo parlor by."

He giggled, sniffling slightly. "And I'm glad that me sucking your dick for the first time wasn't some drunken mistake."

I choked on the air around me, watching the mischievious glint in Hoseok's eye, making me chuckle and shake my head.

"My God, babe, you are outstandingly breathtaking."

•••••

*shrugs*