Chapter Ten- Whiskey

Fast food, greasy, taco I love.
Food like this can only come from above🎵

I tossed back another shot of whiskey, wincing at the taste but shrugging it off. It masked the pain I felt inside. I motioned to the bartender for another. He looked at me warily but just nodded, returning a moment later with another shot.

I checked my watch, having to squint to see the time. It was 9:30 PM. Only about six hours had passed since I saw him. It was one of the worst six hours of my life.

I took the shot and slammed the glass onto the wood bar, wiping the excess from my mouth. My vision was starting to blur, but it wasn't going to stop me.

"Is this seat taken?" A deep voice spoke behind my ear.

I shook my head, motioning for the man to sit down. I didn't look at him. I just wanted the company.

I held up two fingers to the bartender, who wiped their hands on a towel and walked over to me. "I think you've had plenty, sir."

I scoff, rolling my eyes. "I'll be the judge of what I can handle. Now, get me another fucking drink."

The bartender sighed heavily and shook his head. "You won't be able to find your way home if you keep going like this."

That's the point.

"Joon, I'll take care of him." The voice next me spoke. I smiled to myself as I heard the bartender, Joon, chuckle.

"Fine. He's your responsibility, Yoongi."

I almost choked on my saliva as I turned to the man next to me, seeing Yoongi, clad in a leather jacket and leather skinny jeans.

He gave me a small smile as he reached for the two shot glasses in front of us, handing me mine. He clinked them together and threw his down his throat, making me quickly follow suit.

"Why are you here getting so plastered, Hoseok?"

I gulped, feeling the tears sting my eyes as I considered whether I should tell him, the alcohol deciding for me. "I went home and saw Jimin and another guy f-fucking. In my bed!"

Yoongi sighed and gave my shoulder a squeeze before facing the bartender. "Hey Joonie!" The man walked over again, clearly annoyed that we were keeping him from his other customers. "My set is almost up, could you please keep an eye on him until I'm done? He's had a rough day."

Joonie glared at me before inhaling sharply through his nose. "Fine, but it better be a damn short set."

Yoongi chuckled and nodded, getting off of the stool. He smiled and winked at me before walking off. I was too out of my mind to comprehend what was going on, but I didn't care at this point.

A few minutes later I heard the current DJ say a quick goodbye. A moment after that, another man, whose voice I recognized as Yoongi's, spoke into the microphone. "What's up guys! My name is Agust D! I have a short set for you all. Are you ready?" He shouted the last bit as the crowd on the dance floor shouted back.

Bass filled the space, followed quickly by intricate beats and diverse melodies and harmonies. I found myself sliding off of my barstool to dance to the music. My feet moved to the beat, my experience as a dancer coming in handy as my hips swayed and thrusted. I could see many eyes watching me, guys and girls alike, making me smirk as I continued dancing.

Before I knew it, the beats became muted, my body no longer needing the music to accompany me. I hadn't even realized that the DJ's had switched once more until Yoongi was dragging me out of the club by the arm, his grip tight, nails indenting my tan skin.

"Owww!!" I screamed, causing people to look at me. I heard Yoongi scoff, his eyes rolling as he continued to drag me to an alley nearby. He pushed me up against the brick, making me wince.

"Hoseok! You are so drunk you can hardly stand up."

I shrugged, a giggle slipping out from my lips. "It feels so niceeee."

I tried to stand up from where I leaned against the wall, almost falling on him. Yoongi pushed me back against the brick, his hands staying next to my head so I couldn't move.

I giggled once again, unable to control myself. "I didn't know you were a musician, Yoongles! Musicians are so hot." I pulled at the collar of my shirt, making Yoongi grab my hands and hold them next to my head under his strong grip.

"You're drunk, Hoseok. You don't know what you're saying."

My lips formed a frown as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp once more. "Maybe I do."

Yoongi snorted before releasing his grip. "Let's get you home. Where do you live?"

I thought about it for a second in my drunk state before I shrugged. "I don't know anymore."

Yoongi sighed and nodded, pulling some keys out of his pocket. "Let's go. You can stay at my place tonight."

•••••

So, I am writing this from the grave right now because I saw BTS in concert the other night in Fort Worth and there is no way in hell I can still be alive after that.

Sorry for the shitty-ish update and for taking so long! This semester is proving to be quite brutal.