The stripper & Harry styles

Start from the beginning

But he's coming for you, yeah he's coming for you

  I sang staring at Harry, Not blinking, not looking away,  almost as if I was trapped there.

  To look at his green eyes forever.  But the thing is...

  I wouldn't mind staring at them forever.

   All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, outrun my gun.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

  I sang with a big smile now, My voice cleared out and it was just smooth, like my voice fit.  I felt warmth next to me and realised Harry was standing there with another microphone, huh? When did he  move?

We ended up singing together, my voice with his.  My hands in his.  

was I starting to like Harry?

  I mentally laughed at the thought, he wouldn't want to be with someone like me, he has his career planned out for him.  He's living the dream, the dream that I always wanted, 

  The dream I just turned down.

 I didn't even realize the song had finished, I was in my own daze, "Angiee everything alright?" Liam asked and I nodded, Harry grabbed my hand and started bringing me towards the front door, "we're going for a walk!"  He shouted back, we are?  the air was cool, the sun was starting to go down.  "Why are you bringing me with you?" My voice came out harsher than I wanted it to, but I didn't bother apologizing for it.  "Well you looked uncomfortable in there, I thought maybe y

ou would want to talk about it."  I didn't look at him, "I don't." He didn't try to pry the information off my chest, he just continued walking.  "Why are you guys here so long?  You guys are on tour, no?"  He nodded, "We're leaving soon."  those words sent a thrill inside of me, since I had met them I never actually thought they would leave.  Maybe I could make them stay?  I chuckled, they have things to do with their life.  

  "How soon?"  He smiled, "Too soon."  I didn't say anything after that.  We found ourselves at the park, Deciding to sit down in front of a big old oak, without thinking, I laid my head on Harry's shoulder, It was silent.

   A conferable silence.

  My hand slid across Harry's and I snatched it away, feeling my cheeks burn.  But Harry grabbed my hand and his fingers slid in mine.  My lips itched upwards into a big smile, why does Harry make me feel like this?  It's not fair.

   He's being such a tease.

   I lifted my head from his shoulder an I stared into his emerald green eyes,  he had a smile glued on to his face too.  

   Does that mean, maybe.  Just maybe..

   He feels the same way too?  My heart started doing flips at the thought.

   I noticed his eyes weren't open anymore, and neither were mine.  I felt soft lips brush mine, My lips tingled, they wanted more.  I felt the little weight of lips on mine again, his lips were warm and soft, Out lips moved together, He quickly deepened the kiss, his tongue massaged mine, he tasted of mints, The kiss wasn't rushed, it wasn't rough.  It was slow and passionate.  Like those in movies, My head was spinning,  I felt un-familiar feelings in my stomach, My lungs were screaming for air.  But nothing was going to make me pull away.  God! He is such a good kisser.

    Then I realised.

   Me.  Angela Rodriguez.  Is kissing.  Harry Styles.

 who's probably had Lots of girls to practice kissing with. 

    He pulled away, and I instantly wanted more.  My lips felt cold, they tingled, it was a feeling I'm pretty sure I will never forget.

    ~~Harry's POV~~

    I closed my eyes leaning in, praying she wouldn't get up and run away.  Praying that she will kiss  me back, I brushed my lips against hers waiting to see if she would run but she didn't,  I pressed my lips against hers.  her lips moved with mine as if the were designed to, her lips so soft, scared that they would disappear and I would wake up again.  But I didn't, this was real.  

      I slid my tongue across her bottom lip, She opened without hesitation and my tongue explored her mouth, her taste of cherry's made my head dizzy, it was a sensation I never felt, a tingling I never want to abandon, ruby red lips I don't want leaving mine.  I pulled away slowly wanting more, but I wouldn't be able to control myself.  I looked at her beautiful face, her eyes still closed.  Her skin seemed to glow in the sun, her silky black hair was blowing with the wind.  She looked so innocent, so cute. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and never let anyone see her beauty but me.  

    Her beautiful big brown eyes opened slowly and  breath caught in my throat,this girl is seriously simply...

 Breath-taking.

 __________

omg they finally kissed! (; Hope you guys liked, please comment what you think! vote! & fan! (:

"Sweet love is born. His lips spoke love and her's spoke forever"