Chapter 9

An: Hey guys it's me and I'm here with chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ Amaris's pov ~ ~

I look at Yukio and give a quick nod making my tail disappear. "Yes. I am a bit to dangerous for the normal dorms."

"So's he." Yukio nods towards Rin as I nod.

"It tends to happen occasionally rarely but occasionally." I think for a moment smelling something starting to burn as I cover my nose with my scarf. "Hey Rin the foods burning." He curses under his breath as I hear it and he quickly manages to save most of the food.

Yukio smirks softly as I sit down starting to get lightheaded. He looks over at me worriedly walking over to check me and he carefully removes my scarf revealing a small flaming mark starting to spread as I cough my eyes flashing royal purple. "Rin can you go get some meat quickly." He looks over seeing me extremely pale as he nods leaving to go find some as I cough my tail and horns appearing as Yukio gets me a bottle of water. He watches as the mark spreads moving up my neck stopping right below my eye.

He frowns as Rin comes back in and he quickly takes the meat from him, giving me some of it as I quickly take it eating it, revealing fangs longer than Rin's. The mark fades slightly as I take in a gasp of air my eyes returning back to normal as the mark goes back to the small flame it was before and I grab my scarf covering it again, my tail flicks once before disappearing as my horns disappear as well. I rub my arm with a soft sigh as Rin looks at me in surprise.

"What was that Amaris?" I look at the ground.

"You two are the twin sons of Satan. I'm the daughter of his right hand man. My mother was human like yours, my father was Azarath, or Azaris as he is called in the human realm." Yukio stands up looking into my eyes remembering one of the rare pictures of my father.

"Wait your father is our father's right hand man." I nod as I rub my arm. "That's actually kinda cool knowing there is another one like me."

"I'm just glad that hadn't happened during when the alarm went off." Yukio nods.

"I'll make sure to keep a supply of food on me just in case it does. What type of demon is your father Amaris if you don't mind." Yukio asks curious.

I shake my head with a small smile. "My father I'm sure was part cat sidhe which is why when I don't have a heart on the end of my tail I'm more similar to a feline halfling then a demon." Yukio nods slightly. "It's similar to the flames on the end of Rin's tail. Similar to Rin I have a sword that helps me control my powers. Unlike Rin my powers are under control for the most part. I still have random moments like what happened moments before."

"Can we see your demon form?" I look at him before removing my scarf and laying it on the table.

"I'll show you my half demon form as I'm not really used to showing off my demon form and I'd much rather keep it hidden until later." Yukio nods as I hold out my hand as it bursts into flames a sheathed sword appearing in my hand. I unsheath it slightly as my hair straightens turning a dark royal purple my eyes the same color, the heart forming on my tail the mark spreading once more as it stops just under my chin. I look at them keeping control as Rin looks at me in complete awe.

"You have control over that." I nod searching the sword as my form goes back to normal and it disappears again.

"It takes a crazy amount of focus for my demon form unless I let my demon side take control." Yukio nods as Rin finishes and plates the food handing me a plate as I eat it within less than a minute and both boys look at me like uh what. I simply smile. "That was good Rin. I'll be in my room." I stand as I smile softly waving after putting my plate in the sink. As I walk out of the cafeteria and back to my room my horns and tail hidden. May greets me as I enter the room and I just grunt in response flipping into my bed.

She looks at me and gives a soft sigh. "You do realize we have homework for the cram school right?" I give a soft growl rolling onto my side as I face the wall my tail flicking as I slide under the blankets. I soon fall asleep as May works on the homework through the night.

~ ~ third person pov ~ ~

Little did the others know Amaris and Rin were both half demons but Amaris would be a key point in Rin learning to control his powers and more demonic than the others realize hence her control of her demon form.

~ ~ Amaris's pov ~ ~

I wake with a gasp as I shudder quietly. The alarm clock goes off and I quickly shut it off almost breaking it as I do. I sit up taking a breath as I calm down changing into my uniform. May wakes up in the middle of me changing and sits up. I look over at her and smile slightly. "Morning sleepy head." She yawns as I smile slightly straightening the tie.

"Morning." She yawns again as I finish and pull my hair back into a pony tail. "Classes start today don't they." She looks over at me and sighs as I nod. I walk out of the room as she starts to change and I head down to the cafeteria seeing Yukio already eating as I smile sitting down beside him after grabbing my food.

"Morning Amaris. How'd you sleep?" I say a few things with a single glance at him before I eat the rice.

I finish the rice and look at him. "I've definitely slept worse." He nods as I continue eating and he finishes right as Rin runs in panicking. I think for a moment before shrugging and making my sword appear beside me in a simple burst of royal purple flames. Run watches as he sits down setting his sword down beside him as May walks in still half asleep.

I smile softly as Rin speaks quickly May speaking a bit slower as I watch both of them start eating. Yukio glances at me as I stand up and walk out grabbing my sword. He follows as I walk out my movement graceful and lithe like a cat sidhes. I strap the sword to my back with a single movement as Mephisto appears outside of the dorms waiting.

"Good morning kiddies." He smiles as I look at him. "Amaris I see you've decided to use your sword and have it visible to the others. Good good." He smiles knowing as I'm slowly starting to trust the others slowly after seeing the episode yesterday. "Yukio do you have the medicine needed for her if she snaps." He nods as Mephisto grins. "Good she'll be in the advanced classes with you unlike your brother who is a complete idiot she is actually pretty smart." Yukio glances at me and nods as Mephisto disappears in a cloud of pink smoke and I cover my nose as my eyes start to water.

"You alright Amaris?" I nod quickly walking past where Mephisto disappeared as I lower my scarf with a sigh wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I'm alright I just hate when he does that the smoke irritates my eyes and nose." Yukio nods as we walk to the main school area.

Several of the girls spot us and start to gossip a few of them pointing out the sword as I frown slightly my chin tilted up slightly. I hear a few growls from the halfling as May somehow managed to catch up with us as well as Rin.

I catch one of the girls words as we walk past. "I heard her and Yukio are in all of the advanced classes together." I smile softly as we enter the school causing more gossip as it spreads and I head to class slipping away from the others as Rin and May head to their first classes. I hear a few whispers through the guys as a few of them wolf whistle the girls suddenly becoming jealous of me for having all of the attention. I make it to the class sitting down in one of the corners setting my sword down beside the desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: Hey guys that's all for chapter 9 I'll start chapter 10 soon and most likely have it done soon but if not I'll keep working on it. Thanks for reading this.