chapter 8

An: so last chapter was short but I was using that chapter to introduce a few things. Anyway here's chapter eight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ Rin's pov ~ ~

The other girl with the scarf is similar to me. "Alright well we are going to have to get another room for class."

~ ~ third person pov ~ ~

After a couple hours they have gym but the teacher has to leave.

~ ~ Amaris's pov ~ ~

I watch the teacher run out then look at May and Luke with a sigh. I look at Rin and Ban as they start to argue. "I'm gonna defeat Satan some day." I smile as one of the other girls giggles and they look at each other.

"Quit stealing my ambition." Rin growls as he starts to say something. "I'll make a deal with you. If you can touch that and get back here without setting it off I'll leave you alone."

Rin looks at him. "Hmmm no. I don't have a death wish."

"Fine then I'll do it." His friends try to stop him to no avail as he goes down there. I watch as he gets close and sets it off before any of the others can move I'm already down there blocking him my lavender gaze unsettling and fierce as the demon backs up and closes it's eyes again.

I walk over to him calmly with a comforting smile. "You knew that was a stupid thing to do." I hold out my hand as he snacks it away and I shrug heading back up to the top. He climbs up behind me as I look at the others Rin looking at me curiously. "If either are you are gonna defeat Satan your going to need a team so instead of arguing like children why don't we work together?"

Yukio walks in having heard my statement. "Well Amaris you certainly know much more about this than I thought." I jump slightly and end up slipping over the edge as I manage to flip over landing on my feet instead of embarrassing myself anymore than I already have. "Whoops sorry about that." I feel my ankle give way as he quickly slides down to check me. "It seems you twisted your ankle."

My eyes flash royal purple for a split second the pupils becoming slits before going back to normal. "Clearly." As I speak it's more of a growl as I take a deep breath calming down. "Sorry I just don't like being helpless." One of the monsters recognizes my fear as it stirs I quickly hide all fear moving to my feet standing on one foot as I mutter something in Latin Lilly appears in her human realm form and growls.

The monster looks at her and ignored her. I give a sharp whistle as she shifts to her hell hound form growling the monster quickly backs up. She goes back to her other form with a playful yip as I sink back to the ground petting her.

Everyone looks at me in surprise. "How'd you summon a familiar without using a circle of even drawing blood."

I look at the ground. "I've always had Lilly since I was small she was a gift from my father before he disappeared." Yukio nods slipping off my shoe and wrapping my ankle with bandages.

"You'll be good to go in a few hours just rest for now." I nod as Luke slides down to us picking me up I shift to where I'm on his back as he climbs up Yukio behind him just in case either of us fall.

He gently sets me down keeping one of my arms around his shoulders as one of the other teachers run in. I wince as an alarm suddenly goes off I cover my ears as does May. I suddenly stumble sinking to the ground as my eyes flash royal purple I manage to close my eyes before any of them see them. "Where'd the hell hound go?" May quickly places a hand on my back as I take slow deep breaths managing to calm down as the alarm turns off.

Yukio glances at me. "It was a familiar no danger to the students."

The teacher looks at him. "Your telling me someone summoned a hell hound Okumara." Yukio nods. "Fine but you may wanna check her." He points towards me as I relax sitting up glaring at the teacher.

May watches silently. "I'm fine just memories setting off an episode." The teacher glares at me but I simply bare my fangs standing up with May's help. The other students look at me in surprise as my face becomes a mask of no emotion. I manage to stand without help and limp out my ankle still wrapped. Luke sighs looking at the others before looking at May.

Mephisto appears in front of me startling me as I help leaping back and stumbling as I hit the ground with a this I glare at him. "Kiddy you may wanna watch who you piss off. Also try not to summon Lilly or Lyon or else the alarm will go off again." I manage to stand up dusting myself off as I nod.

"Sorry Mephisto I just reacted instinctively." I rub my arm as my tail curls loosely around my waist and I quickly make it disappear as the others walk into the hall. Rin walks over placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay Amaris?" I nod as I look away from him.

"Yeah I'm good Rin." I smile looking at him as he smiles.

May and Luke walk over looking at Rin then at me. "You ready to head back to the dorms."

I nod as May places a gentle hand on my shoulder and I look at her calmly. I slip away from the group as May and Like follow and I laugh quietly.

Rin watches before looking at Yukio and the others. Mephisto has already disappeared at that point in time. We make it to the forms as I look at the old building I'm stuck in with May as she gives a kind smile. Luke had headed off to the normal place the students were at. I walk in May following as I find the room as I slip in starting to unpack as she unpacked as well.

My tail appears as I give off a quiet sigh changing into a tank top and jeans classes over for the day. I sniff smelling something good as I follow my nose to the cafeteria. I don't Rin as I quickly make my tail disappear before noticing he has a tail like me. "Interesting." He hears me and jumps quickly grabbing his tail and hiding it. "It's too late I already saw it Rin."

"S-saw what Amaris." He stutters nervously as I shrug.

"Fine don't tell me but I do have a question. Whatcha cooking it smells good."

"Oh uh I'm just experimenting with a few things." He smiles proudly at my comment.

Yukio walks in. "Cooking is one of the few things he's good at." I startle as my tail appears and I hide it before Rin sees it and Yukio spots it. "Yes well Mephisto did say you were here in the old dorms with us because you have a special case like Rin here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: Hey guys well things have been hectic with school but I finally got chapter 8 done. Things are gonna move a bit slower then when I started so if you guys could be patient I'll publish as often as I can.