Chapter 7

An: Let's get going on chapter seven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ Amaris's pov ~ ~

I enter the manor greeted by a few maids as I silently walk past them following Mephisto. The other two follow confused. "So kiddy have you decided yet?"

He looks at me with a grin the other two completely confused as I nod. "Yes Mephisto I've decided." He looks at me with a simple grin. "I want to be an exorcist." He nods as Luke coughs in surprise looking at me.

"Hold on what?" Luke looks over at me then at Mephisto.

"Well kiddy classes start soon what about your friends though?" He looks at Luke and May.

Luke thinks for a moment before nodding. "I'll join with Ris."

He looks at May as she nods. "I will too."

He grins clapping his hands together. "Good well you kiddies better be ready. Eins. Zwei. Drei." He snaps and we appear in front of a random door in uniform. I glance down seeing the skirt as I huff. Mephisto simply smiles handing each of us a key. "This key will take you to the cram school through any door. Amaris try it." I glance at the key and put it in the lock turning it and opening the door looking through it with a small smile. "First years are in room 1076. Eins. Zwei. Drei." He appears as a dog in a cloud of pink smoke. "I'll be sitting in today. To keep an eye on you we don't need something burning or others figuring about your demonic origins even though these two know others aren't as accepting of the demonic race. Especially not hybrids." I nod glancing at the other two my hair pulled back in a simple ponytail as I look at the door.

Luke opens it walking in May following him in. They both find a seat as I take a deep breath my horns and tail hidden as I walk in sitting near the other two, the other students looking at me one of the guys smirking slightly. I place my chin on my hand as I turn my head slightly ignoring them. One of them catch my eye and I look at him curiously. I stand up walking over to the guy who looks like he has a sword.

Mephisto watches with curiosity. "Hey." I grin slightly recognizing the slight point of a demons ears. He looks at me in surprise.

"Oh hey I guess." May watches with slight interest as well as Luke. "I'm Rin Okumara." He grins revealing small fangs.

"Amaris Branwen." I sit next to him as we talk for a bit before the teacher walks in. He looks at the teacher suddenly standing up.

"What the hell where's the teacher?" I giggle slightly slipping away and over to the other two as the teacher continues on with class asking who's had a temptant. I look around seeing May raise her hand as well as three others. He nods and Rin continues to interrupt before things escalate.

I act instinctively standing up before he can say anything I have a scarf covering my nose keeping me in control as I signal silently for the others to get out of the classroom. They look at me before yukio tells them to get out of the classroom. I follow them out glancing at Rin before he kicks the door shut. I lean against the wall silently removing the scarf as the others look at me.

One of the guys walks up to me. "Why'd you cover your nose." I look at him calmly slipping away from him just as quietly ignoring his question. "Hey answer me." He puts a hand on my shoulder as I flip around looking at him my lavender gaze unsettling.

He doesn't even flinch till I speak. "I covered my nose because fermented blood stinks I don't see you asking May why she covered her nose."

"She's clearly a werewolf look at her ears. You have no features that show what you are. The only thing that's weird about you is your fangs and the fact your ears are pointed slightly. Your like the kid with the sword." I glance at May as she growls and I make a symbol with my hand as she looks at me her growl disappearing.

I smack his hand away glaring. "Well unlike May I'm not a werewolf. I'm just really sensitive to scents." He growls clearly unhappy with my response but before anything can happen the door opens. I look into the room noticing the flames still there as the others don't. "Um what happened to the room?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: Sorry this chapter is kinda short but it's chapter eight will be longer. Anyway let's go.