Chapter 5

An: Hey I'm back with chapter 5. Let's get this going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~ Lu's pov ~ ~

I look over at Ris in surprise as her demonic aura flares. "Woah."

"Admire the transformation later focus Lu." She growls the command in her voice clear as I look at her at a loss for words before doing as she says and focus spotting demonic auras as I gasp. She growls having recognized the auras as she shifts full demon her horns curving towards the back of her head as she chants a spell on Latin a shadow panther appearing and killing a few sending them back to the underworld.

~ ~ Amaris's pov ~ ~

The shadow panther disappears as I growl slightly some of my energy drained. I growl as one of the demons leap at me and I spin dodging the lunge as I spin the flames of my tail touch the demon and spread. Lu lunges with a blade surrounded with a gray aura slashing through a demon as it looks at him surprised. I place a hand on his shoulder as Lyon stands behind him in hell hound form Lilly beside me in hers as I growl the rest disappear as I sigh falling to my knees Lilly keeping me from falling all the way.

Lu helps me to my feet as I lean heavily against Lilly exhausted. My tail flicks as I go back to my normal form with a long sigh. I wince slightly at a scratch on my arm as I look at it realizing blood is dropping down my arm, I growl grabbing my bag and setting it down as I grab the bandages from my bag placing a pad on it till it stops bleeding as I wrap the wound. I stand up a hand on Lilly's side as she helps me and we head on through the grasslands my horns and tail hidden once more as I spot a town in the distance.

I look over at Lu. "I have enough for us to stay for a couple of days until we find work." He nods grabbing one of my arms and wrapping it around his shoulders as Lilly disappears back to the underworld as well as Lyon as Kuro rides on my shoulder. "Thanks Lu."

He nods. "No problem Ris We may as well stick together for a bit your in no condition to travel by yourself."

I nod as we walk into the town a couple people stopping and looking at my ruffled state as well as the bandage around my ankle and arms as they gasp. I meet none of their gazes as we head to the tavern silently.

He glares at a couple of them and I shake my head my voice soft and flowing like nothing happened instead of ragged as a few of them expected. "Let them stare they're just curious." He looks at me and nods as we enter the tavern. I grab the bag from my hip paying the tavern owner as she gives us the key to a room and we head up silently.

We get to the room and looks at my worried as I sigh. I take off my shirt revealing a sports bra and bandages covering my entire torso. I look at him staring and I meet his gaze as he flips around silently. "Sorry, I just didn't expect for your entire torso to be bandaged."

I shake my head laughing lightly. "Well it's what happens when your mother hates you for reminding her so much of her lover." I take off the bandages replacing them with a small sigh. I slip on a crop top silently revealing some of the bandages as I replace the one around my ankle. I change into a simple pair of pants that allow for movement as I look at Lu. "Your good now Lu." He turns around and takes in my outfit as he nods.

"Alright. So wanna go see if we can find work." He looks at me questioningly as I stand up. Kuro jumps into my shoulder as I smile slightly and pet him.

"Well let's go then." I walk out of the room as he follows me out. I walk down the stairs a few of the people at tables and the bar looking over at me and noticing the bandages, as we head over to the bar I ignore the state's of the patrons. "Is there anywhere we could possibly get a job."

The owner looks at me. "Your cute enough you could work here as a waitress. The only issue is the uniform requires you to wear a headband with demon horns it's not called the unsavory demon with no reason." I smirk slightly as my tail appears looking more like a cat tail then a demon tail. "That's not enough feline halfling."

I facepalm. "I forgot my tail looks more feline then demon." I focus as my eyes dark along with my hair my horns growing to around the middle of my head as the heart forms at the end of my tail. " Better?" A few of the patrons gasp as I ignore them the owner nodding with a smile.

~ ~ Owner's pov ~ ~

I watch as her form changes realizing she is an actual demon.

"Much." I smile as she smiles back. "So when can you start kid."

I watch as she thinks for a moment her hand drifting to the feline sitting on her shoulder. "I can start now if I need to."

I nod. "Alright that table needs more drink." I hand her a tray watching as she heads over to the table with a grace I've never seen.

~ ~ Amaris's pov ~ ~

I smile heading over to the table with the tray avoiding a few hands gracefully Kuro still on my shoulder as I move easily relaxed. Lu watches from near the bar smiling slightly. I look over at him and smile kindly over my shoulder as I place the drinks on the table getting rid of the bottles as one of them tries to touch me inappropriately I use my tail to block his hand a small smirk on his face as a small hellfire burns him slightly before disappearing leaving it stinging but not showing any marks.

The male growls standing up and I look up at him silently. "You better watch it little missy."

I look at him innocently. "What all I did was block your hand I'm only 13 sir." He growls raising his hand to smack me as Kuro hisses. I place a hand on Kuro calming him as I look at the man calmly. "Sir I did nothing wrong." He starts to go to slap my but I catch his hand. "You forget sir your messing with a demon." My eyes flash red as he growls but sits back down. I walk back over to the bar silently getting more and tending to other tables the smile back on my face as the owner watches in silent amazement.

I smirk slightly glancing over at Lu. He smiles and waves as I grin waving back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An: Well that's the end of chapter five guys hope you enjoyed it because I typed the end of it before and after a hand concert. So... Yay. Insanity. See you in chapter six