chapter 2

Alright well the insanity of typing three parts in one day. Yay *needs sleep because of school and the fact it's 11:45 here but can't actually sleep* running on pure adrenaline. Welp here ya go chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ ~Alphas pov ~ ~

"May you can't just bring someone random into the camp." He sighs looking at her.

"But father she's injured she needed help." May looks at him pouring slightly.

"May we don't even know if we can trust her for all we know she could be a spy for one of the other packs." He looks at her a serious expression on his face.

"But..." He looks me her then at me.

"No buts May you know the rules." He says sternly.

~ ~Amaris's pov ~ ~

I look at him my eyes darkening to a royal purple. "I'm not a spy sir. I just came to get help I twisted my ankle. When I'm back at full movement I'll leave without a single word no fuss." He looks at me in surprise as I look at him calmly all nervousness gone.

He recognizes the royal purple of my eyes as he nods. "Fine but only until your fully healed then your gone." I nod. "May escort her to her tent." She nods signaling for me to follow as my eyes go back to lavender purple I follow limping. She opens a tent flap as I limp in Lilly and Lyon right behind me as Kuro had ridden in my shoulder.

As I sit down on the bed a female werewolf walks in carrying supplies as she kneels down in front of me taking off the makeshift splint. I wince slightly moving my ankle slightly as she gently grabs above my ankle putting an ointment on it then wrapping it in a bandage. "There miss rest your ankle for a bit then the alpha wants to see you." I nod silently as May looks at me her tail wagging slightly.

May smiles before walking towards the entrance. "I'll see you later Amaris." I have laying back in the bed as I fall asleep soon after exhausted.

~ ~ ~couple hours later ~ ~ ~

I wake up gripping the bed panting heavily from the nightmare as a single tear slides down my face and I sit up burying my face in my hands. "Why..." I stand up stumbling slightly as I catch myself straightening. I limp out of the tent my limp  slightly better thanks to the ointment. I look around the camp figuring out which one is the alphas tent as I walk over to it.

Calmly I slip in silently looking at the alpha and counsel staying completely silent as they finish their discussion.

The alpha looks at me signaling for me to sit down as I do he asks. "Well first what's your name." I look at him calmly.

"My name is Amaris Branwen." I smile slightly as the counsel looks at me in surprise.

"Ahem." The alpha steadied his gaze. "Why are you truly here."

I look at him calmly my lavender purple gaze licking with his"To heal and then leave."

"Is that all Amaris." I nod silently my gaze never breaking from his. He nods. "Where were you before May found you?"

I look at him calmly as my gaze travels over the entire counsel. "I lived in the city my father disappeared when in was there I was abused by my mother for reminding her of him and I ran away. May found me wandering the grassland with my familiars." They all look at me in surprise when I say familiars.

"Your telling me you have more than one familiar." I nod whistling as Lilly, Lyon and Kuro slip into the tent Kuro leaping To my shoulder Lilly in my lap Lyon at my feet. He slowly nods. "Your father is who? Your clearly half demon your aura reveals that."

"My father is Azarth or as you may know him Azaris." My horns and tail appear as I look at the alpha, my horns just barely peaking from my hair. My tail flicks as I look at him. "Anything else or may I go?" The alpha dismisses me and I stand my horns and tail disappearing as I limp out.

The alpha looks at his counsel. "Well she didn't even bother trying to lie to us."

"Sir she's half demon she still could have lied to us and hidden it." The alpha looks at her.

"She had no reason to lie so why would she Galaxy." She sighs and nods her ears flicking as she looks at the tent flap.

I limp over to my tent my ankle better than it was earlier. May walks over a smile on her face. Her father steps out of his tent finished with his meeting. "May stay away from her." I glare at him before disappearing into my tent silently as May looks confused.

"Why do I need to stay away from her?" She looks at him confused. "She didn't do anything wrong."

"So she didn't tell you she's half demon." May looks at him in surprise then back at the tent.

"Actually now her aura makes sense." She looks at him again. "She's not a bad person. She's more human than most humans that I know."

The alpha sighs. "Don't get attached she leaves in a couple days when her ankle is healed."

She nods silently before going for a walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of chapter 2 yay onward to chapter 3