Chapter 14

"Jason! Wake up!" Jason woke up to his body being shaken. "Get up dumbass." Jason was still lying in his bed unable to open his eyes. "Wake Up!" The voice kept saying and when he still didn't move. "Should I beat his ass out Piper?" "Reyna..." Jason moaned recognizing the voice. "Hey! Grace, nobody moans my girlfriend's name but me." Said Piper.

Jason sat up but his eyes were still closed. "Thought....thought you were mad at me. Remember, we had a fight before you left for Camp Jupiter." Jason said sleepily. "We always have a fight before I leave, but I still come by to your sorry ass." Piper said. "Hey, why is your sorry ass sleeping at 2 o'clock in the afternoon?" Jason ignored the question and asks his own question "Do you have my cigarettes?"

"Zeus almighty, you haven't seen me in two weeks and all you ask is where is my cigarettes gods ask me how I'm doing asshole." Piper commanded. "How are you doing asshole." Jason said he finally opened his eyes. He saw Piper wearing shorts that were way to short and a gray sweatshirt. Reyna was standing right next to hear in black leggings and a Camp Jupiter shirt." "Well I was feeling great til' I saw you. What happened to the packs I gave you two weeks ago?" Piper started to get concerned, she already knew the answer.

"I smoked it all." Jason said casually. Reyna and Piper looked at him horrified. "I gave you ten packs." Piper whispered. "I gave you ten packs!" She yelled, "and you smoked them all!?" "I thought I told you I smoked it all... what don't you get pipessss." Jason said drowsy.

Piper took a long look at Jason. Then slapped him across the face. "I gave you ten packs and you smoked them all!" She yelled again, "and now your drunk!" Jason just stared at her there was this complete silence for awhile. Then Piper controlled herself and said,"Jason get up and take a shower, you smell like a bar."

Jason got up went over to his draw to get clean clothes and headed to the bathroom. Before he went in he turned to Piper "Why are you here?" He asked. Piper gave him a sympathetic smile. She knew the pain Jason was feeling.

It had been a year since Nico went to the infirmary for attempting suicide.

*****flashback*****

Nico opened his eyes to see that Jason was right beside him in a chair. Jason gave a small smile to the Son of Hades. "Hi" Jason said. Nico looked at his arms, that had Jason's name written all over, he hided his arms under the blanket.  "What are you doing here?" Nico asked hoarsely. Jason didn't answer his question. "How are you feeling?" Jason asked instead.

Nico felt and looked like crap. Jason being in the infirmary room didn't make him feel happy, or excited. It made Nico feel longing. So much longing.....

"Answer my question. What are you doing here?" Jason still didn't answer "Nico I was thinking-" "Answer my question." Nico yelled. What came next shocked Nico and Jason. Jason kissed Nico right on the mouth.

Jason released from the kiss. Those 15 seconds was the best moment of his life, it felt nice, it felt.....right. Nico looked at him wide eyed with tears in his eyes. Jason was about to cup his face when Nico said. "Why can't you leave me alone," Nico said softly, "why do you always have to hurt me?"

*******no more flashback*******

 "I'll tell you after you take a shower" Piper answered, all the anger left her voice and she sounded like regular everyday Piper again.

While Jason was taking a shower he heard some very scaring noises that will haunt him for the rest of his life. A big thud on his bed, moans, and a "screw me please". Jason decided to sit on the shower tiles for awhile "They do it anywhere, they'll probably do it on a bookshelf one day." He said to himself.

He finally got out of the shower, dried off, put on his fresh clothes, and opened the bathroom door to his room. Jason witness Piper and Reyna shirtless on his bed, Piper on top of Reyna, and Reyna about to unhook Piper's bra. "The hell!" Jason yelled. Reyna jumped up which almost made Piper fall on the floor. "I take a 10 minute shower and in those ten minutes you guys manage to take your shirts off, give each other fifteen hickey's, and almost unhook a bra."

"It was more like a 45 minute shower." Piper said trying to find her shirt. "What did like Reyna not give you morning sex today." Jason said very pissed off. "Sorry." Reyna said with her shirt back on. Her whole face was red with embarrassment very opposite from Piper. "Well next time, Superman, don't take such a long time." Piper said. "Now let's go get ice cream."

At the ice cream shop Jason started to feel the after affects of being drunk. He sat at a table across from Piper and Reyna. "Aren't you going to get ice cream?" asked Reyna. "I don't feel hungry." Jason said. "Jason have you even ate anything this week?" Piper said with concern in her voice.

Jason thought about it. The only thing he ate this week was two slices of pizza, a big bag of chips, and a lollipop, and he throw all of it up. "Not much." He said. "Of course. You probably been smoking and drinking all this week, haven't you?" Piper said. Jason looked at a spot in the table and silence feel while the two girls waited for an answer.

"You haven't answer any of my questions, wh-" "Jason I'm sorry, but I'm never letting you near a pack of cigarettes again." Piper said firmly. "Why not?" Jason asked. "It's not like your my mom." "Yeah but I'm your friend." Piper said.

"Why are you here?" Jason said annoyed. Piper and Reyna looked at each other. "I hate when you guys do that, look at each other when I ask a question. Just tell me." Jason voice was dry, it no emotion in it, but Jason learned emotion just get's you hurt.

"It's Nico." Reyna finally answered "He needs you."

__________________________________

Hello from the most horriblest (is that a word) updater in the whole entire world.

Okay I'm going to start by saying a had the worst writers block in the history of writers block so I just started typing all these other stories instead. Also I live oversea's now (thanks dad) so I haven't gotten blood of Olympus yet so I have avoiding the Internet.

But I promise that I Will update more

I seriously have no idea what to say I'm horrible at author notes

~thatbookgeek