Chapter 13

"It's okay.....Nico will be okay...... don't cry."

Jason couldn't take it he broke down. He doesn't cry. Jason doesn't cry, but right there and then he didn't care. He felt like the world was falling all around him.

Piper took Jason in her arms. He had heartbroken sobs. "Did you see his arms? He cu- he he cut- he-," "Shh.....Jason I saw. It's not your fault." Piper tried to calm down Jason. "Yes it is. If he didn't write my name on his forearms he wouldn't be here," Jason sobbed, "if I didn't try to help him he wouldn't be here." Piper just remained quiet and continued to comfort him. They stayed like that for awhile. Piper comforting Jason. Jason letting Piper embrace him.

"Um dude are you okay...." A voice said behind Jason. He took his head of Piper's shoulder immediately and wipe the tears from his face. He turned around to find Frank standing there. "Uh Hey...." Jason tried to hind the pain in his voice. "You do realizes it's totally okay for guys to cry." Frank said with sympathy.

Jason stood there.

"Um....I came to tell you something." Frank said. "What is it? And where is Hazel?" Asked Jason. "Well I was going to Cabin 9 to see if Hazel was kicking Leo's ass, and instead I was greeted by one of his siblings that gave me a note from Leo......a goodbye note."

"He was actually serious about leaving." Jason mumbled to himself. "What why did Leo leave?" Piper was dumbstruck. "Why would you care? Why would care about anyone of use? You, Annabeth and Percy Jackass left us.....why would you care?" Jason snapped. Piper remained quiet after that. "Did you read the note?" Jason asked. "Hell ya I did. Who wouldn't." Replied Frank. "Are you going to tell Hazel about Leo and Nico?"

"Well, we have to leave for Camp Jupiter soon, so I'm not going to tell her about Nico she hasen't been the same since the whole thing with Nico started, but I will tell her about Leo....." Frank drifts off in a thought. There is another long silence. "Here," Frank passes the note to Jason, "I have to go and find Hazel. See you in two weeks." Frank heads out to the door.

" Are going going to read Leo's note?" Piper asked after Frank left.

"Not till' Leo comes back."

______________________________________________

Hello!

So this is a very short update because I really wanted to update.

You know I never know what to say for auther's note.

~thatbookgeek