Chapter 12

Hazel slammed the door open into bunker 9.

"Leo!" She yelled though the empty bunker. "Leo where are you we need to talk."

No reply.

"Leo come out." Hazel commanded "Leo!" Still no reply. She began to panic. "Okay not funny anymore, I'm serious come out."

She was only talking to an empty room. Hazel was beyond panic, she started searching franticly around the bunker. "Leo!" She kept calling.

"Hazel...." A voice said, but not Leo's voice. She turned around and there was her loving and caring boyfriend, Frank.

"Hazel, come here." He said softly. Hazel ran into Frank's arm's and sobbed silently. "I wasn't very nice to him. I wasn't very nice to anyone." "It's okay, your just tired." He lead towards her ear, her head was in his neck. "We have to go back to Camp Jupiter now."

"Okay."

"Everybody is going to be fine....even Nico." He lied.

"Okay." Hazel knew that Frank was lying.

__________________________

Jason was in the infirmary with Piper. The tears coming and going.

Even though they broke up Jason was glad that Piper was there. So he wouldn't be alone. "So I'm guessing you really care about Nico?" Piper said.

Jason didn't answer.

"I'm actually glad Percy and Annabeth decided to have heated sex." Randomly said Piper.

"Why are you glad about that? And how would you know this?" Jason said confused about there topic of speech. "Trust me they are not exactly quiet when "doing it"." She said with hand quotations.

"That didn't exactly answer my question...." "Oh right. I'm glad about it because I'm here with you. Your more interesting." She popped out a cigarette.

"I told you to stop smocking, and drinking, and getting high, and getting drunk." Said Jason tacking the cigarette out of Piper's mouth.

She got a tiny little notebook and a pen out of her bag, and wrote down....

Reasons for Jiper sinking.

She finished the Jason column and the Piper column. "Why are you writing reason's that we broke up?" "So we can find out who was the Jackass in our relationship." She wrote down in the Jason column.....

1. Didn't let girlfriend get high or drunk

"So shall we continue talking." "About what?"

2. Asks a lot of damn questions

"That's a bunch of BS!"

3. Curses to much

"You do too." Jason said defensively. "Whatever."

4. Can't help girlfriends problems

"Oh so I'm guessing Reyna is really good in that department." Jason spat out. Piper froze. "How do you know about Reyna?" She demanded. "Well I think I should know about her because you did left me for her."

Piper sighed. "Jason I never mean't to hurt you. I still care about you." She said in a soft tone. "If you cared about me you wouldn't have left me." Jason's tears were coming back.

Piper wrote something down "I'm going to the bathroom." She stand up and walked away.

Jason picked up the notebook and read what she wrote.

Piper column

1. Left her boyfriend heartbroken...... she was the jackass in the relationship.

__________________________

Hello.....bad chapter sorryyyyyy

I put some Frazel in there if you haven't notice yet.

As I always say if you don't love Frazel the world doesn't love you.

Also thanks for all the reads and the votes and the comments!!!!

I love when people comment......so please comment.

I need friends.....

~thatbookgeek