Chapter 8

Hazel walked in to Nico's cabin.

Jason told her what happened last night. Even the last thing Nico said.

"Hi Nico...." Hazel started. "How are you feeling?" "Like a dinosaurs ass. What do you want?" Nico questioned her.

"Why can't I just have a conversation with my brother?" Hazel questioned him back. "Fine. What do you want to talk about."

Hazel strides over to Nico and then sits on it. cross-legged, with him.

"Let me see your arms." Hazel demanded. "Wh-why?" Nico stuttered.

"Jason told me what happened. So let me see your arms."

At first Nico was unsure wether to let his sister see his cuts and a certain name he carved into his skin.....

Nico took his sweat shirt off. He showed her the right arm first. "Oh my gods...." Hazel whispered to herself.

But nothing would prepare her for what was written in Nico's left arm. He slowly showed her his left.

Hazel gasped and hold his arm in her hands. There was a name written on it.

That name was Jason.

*****Wibbly Wobbly Time Lapse*****

Jason was walking over to Bunker 9, to find Leo.

Hopefully I won't witness my ex-girlfriend sucking Reyna's face off. Jason thought.

Luckily he made it to Bunker 9 without witnessing heated make out session. "Leo!" Jason called out.

"Over here!" Leo yelled back.

Jason followed the direction of Leo's voice, and find working on the last part of his dragon Fetus. "Hey man! How's Fetus coming along!"

"One....last....part...YES!" Leo got out from underneath Fetus, ran over to get a disk, and ran back to put it in Feutus.

"Please work, please work." He mumbled. Soon the dragon's eyes turned red and it's body started to creak to life. "Feutus! Say something."

"Caaaa.....Can I have some oil? I'm starving." "He can talk?" Jason said amazed. "Yep I programmed the disk so that he can able to speak." Leo explained.

"Aww...that's nice!" Feutus said, "but I would really like some oil....like now."

"Alright, I will," Leo stood up and headed towards the oil. "So Jason what do need?"

"Well, Frank, Hazel and I are heading back to Camp Jupiter for about two weeks and we wanted you to make sure Nico is okay when we are gone" Said Jason. "Sure why not. When are you guys leaving?"

"Next week."

Leo stopped in his tracks and dropped the oil bucket. "Dude that was my lunch!" Complained Feutus. "Lick it off the floor then," Leo said to Feutus, "wait, next week?"

"Yes? It's not like you have something better to do." "I actually do.....I'm leaving next week....."

"What, why? Where are you going?" Jason was shocked. "Just I have to leave, I need to find someone."

__________________________

Hello!!!

Sorry for the wait.....school just started this week for me. So I'm probably going to do updates saturdays and sundays and maybe friday....

Also I started to read The City of Bones. And I'm like on chapter 2.

You guys probably didn't need to know that.....

~thatbookgeek