Chapter 9

"That jackass said what!?" Hazel said with anger. "I told you Leo said that he needed to find somebody." Said Jason.

"Well then who is going to stay with Nico?" "I don't know? Maybe we can ask......Percy?"

"Why the hell would we ask Percy to take care of Nico the asshole broke my brother's heart." Hazel was yelling now. She was mad. She was furious at the Son of Jupiter.

"Fine. Then I will stay with him while you and Frank go back to Camp Jupiter." Jason tried to compromise. "Your even worse." Hazel mumbled. "What?"

"Your. Even. Worse." She snapped. "What? How am I worse then Percy? I'm just trying to help Nico."

Hazel slapped Jason across his face. "You are such an dumb ass!He is already confused by Percy, he doesn't need to be confused about you!" Then she ran off in the opposite direction.

Frank came out of the dark corner. Where he was hiding incase things escalate. Which happened just like he predicted. "What just happened?" Jason asked.

"You just got bitch slapped by my girlfriend." Frank stated.

"What the hell did she mean that I make Nico confused?" Frank looked around to make sure nobody was near them. Especially Hazel.

"If I tell you don't be like Leo and tell the hole entire freakin continent, alright?"

"Alright." So Frank told Jason what happened last night.

That his name was cut into the skin of the Son of Hades.

__________________________

The day I succeed in life is the day Jasico sails in the Blood of Olympus......

~thatbookgeek