demigods to the rescue

Nicos POV

Im pretty used to being woken up by nightmares but getting woken up by Will was something different. It was like waking up with an angel in your bed. I turn over thinking that theres a half asleep will sitting next to me but as i turn over i see a god. I get up as quick as possible and bow my head. " Hello my lord". He chuckles then says "Theres no need for formalities". He then leaves me to get dressed and then to meet him at the big house. I pull on black skinny jeans and a black skull shirt. I walk out the Hades cabin and see Will leaning up against the wall. He walks over to me and leans his head on my shoulder. I slightly move his head to see if he's crying. He has a smile when i lean my head down. He takes his chances and leans up and kisses me. Not one of those lousy kisses either it was like he was trying to tell me something. I kiss back knowing that we were probably in trouble. We started to get a little more passionate as the kiss deepened. We got a few weird glances but knowone really cared. They knew me and will were dating. Will said that one day he wanted to marry me but little did he know that i wasn't ready for that quite yet. I knew that i loved Will with all of my heart and thats all that really mattered. We eventually stopped kissing when we heared someone clearing there throats. We kissed a few more times before we turned around to see Thor standing in front of us. "Sorry" Will quickly stuttered. I laugh a bit before he turns his head and scowls at me. I stick my tongue out before i get serious and walk back with Thor to the big house with Chiron following us from behind. Well you know the saying that gods took there time and to much of it. Well thats a lie. As soon as we got there he got right to the point. He starts our conversation with " Hello Nico and William." Will shuddered he hated people using his real name it reminded him of sone bad times. " "Well as Nico probably already sensed there is a situation, im going to be bringing you back with me to shield headquarters to help us out". Will nods his head even though we dont really want to. I nod in agreement once he tells us the important information. He says that theres veen a lot of monsters lately that they can't kill because ofctge lack of equipment and training to fight these monsters. As soon as he sats this i knew there was going to be a quest for us to help them out. " Okay when do we leave". Will says. " Right now". I look in shock as he says right now. I shadow travel me and Will back to the Hades cabin were we have most of our stuff abd immediately start packing. My shadow travel powers had gotten a lot stronger after the war. My father had given me a ring that helps me use it more often and for longer periods of tine. I was allowed to shadow travel as much as i want but only for 5 minutes at a time. It sucked but that was just life.