Middle School

Kirishima

I woke up to the sound of my mom running the shower. My room was a small empty bedroom with black sheets and pillows right across from the bathroom my parents shared. I groaned and got up. Summer was here and the start at my new school UA was coming up in a few months. I was really nervous what if no one likes me. I sigh as I walk into my bathroom and take my anti-depression pills before brushing my shoulder-length black hair. I put on black jeans with a black hoodie before I made my way downstairs. "Hi, Eijiro" My mom said with a smile. My mom was very cheerful but she does fight with my dad a bit causing her to drink. My dad was kind of abusive but we leave each other alone. I don't have any friends except three their names are Mina Ashido, Denki Kaminari, and Hanta Sero. Other than them I really don't talk much. I make two pieces of toast and eat them for breakfast. As soon as I finished I walked out the door and headed to the mall. UA was the major school in the city so the mall had a store for all the students to get their supplies. I walk into the store and buy uniforms and supplies needed.

After shopping around I shoved everything into my backpack and made my way home. As I walk I see a guy with spiked ash blonde hair looking down as he sat on the swing. A few tears dropped to the ground. I was going to leave it alone but I had to be the bigger person. I walked over and sat down on the swing next to the ash blonde. "You ok?" I ask looking down. "No, My parents are at work all the time I feel so alone," He said looking up his eyes full of tears. "I feel ya my parents fight a little and don't even realize I'm there" I said with a slight smile. The blonde wiped his eyes showing off is light red eyes.

Bakugo

Who was this kid? He looked younger than me but sounded my age. He had shoulder length black hair, I didn't see his eyes or much of his face he looked a bit depressed and dark. It was pretty obvious he had a past, but I didn't wanna say anything and trigger an attack so I stayed quiet. We talked a bit not about ourselves but about tv shows and parents. I felt a spark, he wasn't like other guys. What am I thinking?! I'm not gay am I??! I don't even know, could my soulmate a guy? I guess so. "Well... here is my number" He said handing me a paper. "Thanks...What's your-" I said looking up. He was gone? I didn't even get his name. I shoot a text

Bakugo: Never said youre name

Kirishima: You don't need to know please don't ask

Bakugo: Why

Kirishima has went offline

I guess he didn't want me to know his name. How will I find him again? I don't remember his face only the hair. I sighed and got up walking home.

--------

Hey guys Noodle here you have reached the end of chapter one! yay I know it was short but this story kinda needs a backstory before I jump right in >-<

Anyways how are you enjoying the story? See ya next chapter! <3