1️⃣

"Do you Kim Taehyung, take Cho Ha Na as your Lawfully Wedded Wife?"

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I stood completely still in front of everyone.

My heart was beating so fast when I glanced at him standing infront of me, holding my hands.

I felt him squeeze my hands really tightly, it actually hurt a little. I weakly smiled at him and he firmly said " Yes I Do!"

"Do you Cho Ha Na, take Kim Taehyung as your Lawfully Wedded Husband?"

This was the moment.
If I said it, everything will change.
I had learned to push my emotions aside and I replied

"Yes I Do"

Everyone cheered as we were announced as "Husband and Wife"
Everyone was clapping and whistling in Joy.

"You may now kiss the Bride."

I looked at Taehyung and he glared at me for some reason. My heart stopped beating when he roughly pulled me closer and kissed me.

It only lasted for a Second when he pulled away.

And gave me a slight smirk.
I felt myself blush.

Time skip....

After the wedding ceremony, Tahyung and I were dropped off in a Limo infront of his huge mansion.

That place was enormous with a beautiful garden with flowers and trees and a swimming pool outside as well as inside.

After the Limo left, he held my hand and walked into his home.
I kept looking around and then we were greeted by his maids and assistant.

"Welcome Home Mrs. Kim. And congratulations on your wedding. May you both have a happy, healthy Life together." Said the maids in sync.

I smiled warlmy at them and bowed.
They were too kind.

Taehyung didn't say a word to them, he just ignored them and kept pulling me inside.

We walked up the stairs into a room which was beautifully decorated for a newly wedded couple.

"Your House is absolutely beautiful Taehyung... I can't believe we're going to live..." he didn't let me finish my sentence as he pushed me hard onto the wall.

"Shut Up!! Just Shut Up!!" he yelled at me.
"W... W.. What's wrong Taehyung?" I asked stammering a little as I was afraid of him at that moment.

"Don't you dare call me by my name you good for nothing girl! How dare you kiss me. How dare you!!?" He yelled as he gripped me by my shoulders and got closer to me.

Our faces were inches apart. I could feel my pulse increase and my heart beat faster. Not because I was shy or nervous, because I was frightened by my Huband.

" W... What do you mean.. " I got the courage to ask him. He slammed his hand against the wall right next to my head, causing a photo frame to fall on the ground.

I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands, "You Are nothing to me you hear!!!! You are not my wife! And never will be!! You are a pathetic looser! Now get out of my room!!" he said and grabbed my hands pushing me out of the room.

He then locked the door and didn't let me in.

W... What was going on. Did... Did I upset him.... W... Why was he being like this.

I was about to walk downstairs but he opened the door again 
saying " And take that stupid dress off right now!"

I held my arm and walked downstairs to the garden.
I felt tears build up in my eyes as I looked at my dress and the ring he put on my finger.

D.. Does he not love me?
Why would he treat me like that, on our wedding day?

I sat on the grass and held my knees against my chest. Hugging them as this was my way of calming myself.

Taehyung's POV

I layed on my bed and took my tie and suit off throwing them on the couch.

I let out a frustrated sigh, thinking I'd have to spend the rest of my life with that pathetic girl.

I closed my eyes and just then I heard
my parents.

"I Told you to iron my white suit not the black one! Are you fucking deaf or something or you can't understand what I'm saying!!"
I heard my father screaming at my mother.

"I... I'm sorry... I'll iron the other one." she weakly said but I heard him slap her.

M... Mother...

I opened my eyes and saw them. She was holding her cheek while looking down and my father was continously yelling at her.

"I...I deeply Apologize for my silly little mistake, I'm sorry.." she said as tears rolled down my mothers eyes.

M... Mother.... Don't cry... Please...

" Get out and no food for you till you learn to respect me you filthy woman!" my father kicked her out of the room.

He then looked at me with a wide smile. Walking over to my bed he sat down and patted my back.

"You see son! Women are to be treated like that. Women are nothing but a pile of filth. They don't listen unless you go hard on them. I expect you to do as I say my son or one day you'll end up in nothing but misery."

He squeezed my hands hard enough to make me wince in pain.
" Do as I say My son...don't disappoint me. " he said and that's when I jumped up and realized this was all a dream.

I had fallen asleep on my bed like that...

I checked the time and it was 11:00pm.
I had slept for more than 6 hours,but it felt like a few minutes.

Just then I heard one of the maids banging on my door.
I went to open the door and she was panicking.

"Whats going on now?" I asked not interested in what she had to say.

"I.... I found C.. Cho Ha Na.... Unconscious o... Outside!!" she stammered worry all over her face.

Just great. Drama has began. Aish this stupid girl.

Heyyy guys❤️❤️
How did you like this chapter. I know it's a little too harsh but trust me you're going to love this book.
It's a little harsh and well... You'll see.
Thanks for reading and love you all ❤️📖