Ch. 28: One Happy Clown Family?

Warning: Cursing

One night, Harley's water broke and she was in massive pain. Joker knew that they couldn't go into the hospital or any hospital due to they are the most wanted and dangerous criminals in Gotham City. Luckily Joker came prepared and had a doctor come in. Jessie was crying because she was scared by the screams her mommy did. After three hours, Lucy was born.  Joker was happy, but he always wanted a boy, but he would rather his girls spoil rotten. Joker came out of the room to Frost trying his best to comfort Jessie. "What's the matter with my sweet baby girl?" Joker asked as he took Jessie from Frost. "Did mommy scare my lil pumpkin pie?" He cooed as he gently rocked her. "Daddy and Mommy have someone for you to meet sweetie. Jessie. This is your baby sister Lucy." He said as he placed her in Harley's arms.  Jessie lightly hugged her new sister before cuddling up and falling asleep.

Sometime later, Jessie and Lucy were just short of the age of two, when Lucy started to cause trouble for her. Lucy had gotten into one of her Daddy's "toy" drawers and got out a knife. Harley wasn't paying attention until a loud cry caught her ears. She ran and saw Jessie and Lucy were hurt. She aided both of her children and sat them on their beds. "Ms. Quinn? Is that one of the boss' weapons- I mean "toys?" A goon asked, noticing the knife. "That's his alright. Thank you. Alright, who took Daddy's special "toy" and was playing with it?" She asked as Lucy pointed to Jessie. "Jessie. You're in time out until Daddy comes home and you can explain this to him." She said as she pointed to the knife. A few minutes later Joker came home and saw Harley and Lucy, but not Jessie. "Harley? Where is Jessie?" "In her room. She was a bad girl today." "What did she do?" "She took one of your knives out and ended up hurting Lucy and herself. I put her in time out until you came home." "Alright." He said as he went to the girl's room. Joker unlocked the door and saw that his firstborn child was fast asleep, but her face was red and sticky. "She must've been cryin' for at least an hour." He said to himself.  "Jessie. Daddy wants to talk with you." He said in a gentle voice. Jessie woke up and her blue eyes were red and puffy. "Baby girl. Mommy told me that you did something bad, but I want to get the story from you. So tell Daddy what happened while he was out." He said as he placed her on his lap. "L-Lu-cy gots D-Daddy's toy. Not Jessie. M-mommy unish (punish) Jessie." She said as she cried into his chest. "Shh... calm down Jessie. It's okay." He said as he soothed her. "Now is that what really happened?" He asked her as she nodded yes. "Okay. Now Daddy going to ask Lucy and see what she has to say. Then Daddy will decide who's lyin' and who's tellin' the truth." He said. As he went downstairs he asked Lucy the same question as Jessie, but she told him that Jessie did it.  "Alright. There's one way to end this." He said as he pulled out his phone and attached it to his laptop. He went to the nanny cam app and saw who took his "toy." "Lucy Quinn. How dare you lie to your father! You are in a time-out until you are ready to say sorry to me and your sister!" He yelled, scaring both of his children. Joker took Jessie outside to play on the swing set he had got for her and Lucy. Harley felt bad for Lucy, so she tried to comfort her. Joker saw that and he got mad. 

After the little princesses were fast asleep, Joker went to have a very serious talk with Harley. "Why were you talkin' to Lucy when she was in a time-out?" "W-what are you talkin' about Puddin'?" "Don't play dumb with me, Harley. I saw you." "What am I not allowed to comfort our daughter?" She yelled. "Don't you DARE take that tone with me! You didn't comfort Jessie. I saw her eyes. They were red and puffy. She cried for an hour and you didn't comfort her?! What kind of mother are you?!" He yelled waking Jessie up. Jessie got off her bed and went to see why her parents were fighting. She cracked the door opened and listened. "You wanna know why? You really wanna know why?! It's because Jessie's NOT MY DAUGHTER and I HATE HER!!!!!" Joker saw the door open and there stood a teary-eyed little Jessie. "Y-you ate (hate) me, mommy?" She said as she dropped her stuffed animal and ran away. "Jessie! See what you did, you dumb bitch! Jessie!" Joker said running after her. Jessie ran as fast as she could, she made it to the front door and kept on running as much as her tiny legs could take her. When Joker reached the stairs, he saw the front door was open and for the first time, the clown prince felt fear and worriment.  "Frosty! Get the boys outside and search for the entire city! No one sleeps until Jessie is back here safe and unharmed." He ordered as he went to change. "Pud-" Harley stopped when she felt a harsh and powerful slap come across her face. "You and your two-faced child get out." He said as he changed. "Don't make me repeat myself, Harley. By the time I get back,  you and that brat better be outta here or else." He said darkly as he went into his Lambo and went in search of his missing daughter. 

Meanwhile, Batman was out searching the city, when he saw Jessie. He swooped down, startling her. "Hey. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." He said softly as he picked her up. "Let me get you home." He said as he placed Jessie into the batmobile and went home to Wayne Manor.  Joker searched high and low for his little beloved princess, but when one could find her, he felt like he was alone again. Back at home, Harley was still in shock from what her Puddin' had said. His words echoed in her ears and stabbed her in the heart. She heard his lambo coming in and she knew she had to move fast. She grabbed Lucy and everything they had and hide in a closet hoping Joker wouldn't find them. He stormed into his mansion, for he knew that Harley didn't leave. "Oh, Harrrrrley. I know you're still here. So be a good lil monster and come out or Daddy's gonna flush you out." He said as he broke down each door until he reached the closet. Harley got her gun and aimed it at his head. "Oh, honey. Please don't shoot me. I promise I'll be good." He said sarcastically. "Are ya gonna show Lucy who you really are, Harley. Come on, do it." (Sobs) Please Puddin'."  "Do it!" He said as he took the gun away. "You are a very bad girl Harley. Now you pay the price!" He said as two of his henchmen grabbed Harley and Lucy and had them kicked to the curb. 

Meanwhile, back at Wayne Manor, Jessie was scared of the man who saved her. "Alfred, we have a guest," Bruce said as he gave Jessie to him. "Oh, you poor thing. Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" He asked as he took her upstairs. Bruce was about to change, when the Gotham news came on, with Joker. "Hello, Gotham. I had something stolen from me and I want to know who stole it. If no one tells me where it is I'm going to blow up a building, for I have set bombs on every building, including the Gotham orphanage. All of you have until midnight to give me an answer or everyone dies. HAHAHAHA!" "Master Bruce, we have a problem, sir." "I know Alfred." "No. It's the child, sir."  "Well, what is it?" "Watch," Alfred said as he put Joker on the TV. "Dada!" She said hugging the TV.  "What are we going to do Master Bruce?" "I have to give her back to him."  "You're not serious, are you Master Bruce? I mean the girl is only a baby and to turn her over to that madman is just wrong." "I know Alfred, but if I don't, all those kids will die. I have to do it even if it kills me." Bruce said as got Jessie and placed her in the batmobile. "How many are we up to now, Frosty?" "41, boss." "41 useless people, who bring me money and jewels. They're useless to me!" He yelled as kicked the money and jewels over the edge.  "Joker." "Oh, Batsy. To what do I owe this visit?" He said. " I have something you may want." "Oh and what would that be?" He asked sarcastically. "Your kid." "I don't know what the hell you are taklin' about Batsy. I don't have any kids."   "D-Da-Daddy!"  Jessie said as she broke out of Batman's arms and hugged her daddy's legs. "Don't have kids, huh? Seems to me you do." Batman said. "Alright, fine you caught me. This is my kid, alright. If you tell anyone about her, well let's just keep this between us."  He said as he took Jessie back to the car. Joker looked down at her and noticed she was still crying. "Jessie? Look at Daddy." He said as she lifted her head to look at him. "Don't cry no more, my lil clown. Mommy can't hurt you anymore." He cooed as he drove back home. The king got rid of his queen, for she was consumed by jealousy of a tiny princess, who showed her nothing but kindness. 

As the years passed, Joker received letters from Harley, saying how sorry she was and wanted to be family again. He sighed, but burn the letters, for his queen disrespected his princess and no one does that even if it was his queen. Just then he heard a squeaky voice call him. "Daddy!" "Hmm? I swore someone just called for me, but I must be crazy." He said as he pretended not to see his daughter. "Daddy!" "Oh, there you are, my Jessie. What do ya wanna do?" He cooed at her. "Can we have cuddles, Daddy?" "Of course and maybe a movie?" Jessie's face lit up with joy. For cuddling up with her Daddy and watching a movie were her two favorite things to do on a Friday night.  "Aren't you comin' Daddy?" She asked. "Yes, my princess, but you better starting running for there's a hungry tickle monster on the loose." He said as he chased his daughter around the house, their laughter filling the house.  "I love you, Daddy." "And I love you, my lil clown." He said.  

And the King lived happily ever after with his princess.

The End.