Daddy's First Father's Day

Jester narrates: It was June 17th, Father's Day. This was the 1st Father's Day that I got to celebrate with my new Daddy. (This was when Jessie was a baby)

It was about 9:25 am when Jessie woke up. Joker was extremely tired from last night's heist, so Frost came into her nursery to see what she needed. "Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?" Frost asked his niece. Jessie made cute baby noises to give her uncle an answer. "Well, let's get you changed and something to eat. Also, we should make something special for Daddy." Frost said as he placed Jessie on the changing table and started to change her. After he had her all changed, he took her downstairs to the kitchen and made her a bottle of milk. As Frost fed his niece, he spoke to her. "You know what today is, sweetie? It's Father's Day." Frost said as he put Jessie's bottle down on the counter. Jessie looked up at her uncle Frosty and made cute little coos. "You're probably wondering what Father's Day is, aren't you? Well, your uncle Frosty is going to tell ya all about it. Father's Day is where all daddies, grandpas, & uncles get a day of dedication, for being themselves." He said. "So I'm thinking we do something special for Daddy. Would you like to help me?" Frost asked Jessie. All Jessie did was smile and clapped her hands.

The first thing they did was make a card for Joker. Jessie used Daddy's favorite colors: green and purple for her card. After Jessie made her Father's Day card, they started making breakfast, which was eggs, bacon, pancakes, and Grape juice. After all, food was made, it was 10:15 am. Frost placed everything on a tray, got Jessie, the tray, and started walking to Joker's bedroom. He opened the door and very quietly placed the food tray on the empty side of the bed and placed Jessie on his chest and left.
Jessie crawled on his chest until she felt his arms around her and giggled. 

"Who is that on my chest? Is it a bunny? No. A puppy? No, wait I got it, it's my Jessie. " Joker said as he snuggled Jessie in his arms. "What's this? Happy Father's Day Daddy 💚💜💚💜💚💜 Jessie. Come here you, little munchkin." Joker said as he picked her up and kissed her baby cheeks. "Since when did you learn how to cook, little clown?" Joker asked as he looked at the food. Jessie cooed and smiled at her daddy. "You always seem to amaze me, my sweet little clown." He said as he snuggled Jessie's little nose, making her giggle. "You're the best gift that I have ever gotten, my Jessie. I love you, baby girl." Joker said. Joker ate his breakfast and did his routine. Jessie wanted to be picked up, so she made "grabby hands" to tell her daddy she wants to be picked up. Joker smiled and picked her up. The two went downstairs, to see Frost was up and was cleaning the kitchen from making breakfast.
"Did Uncle Frosty help you make breakfast, little clown?" He asked her. All he got as a response was a beautiful little smile and giggle. "So, what is Daddy going to do with his little clown, today?" Joker asked Jessie. He wanted to cause some destruction, but Jessie was too little to help him. So instead, he decided to spend Father's Day, with his little clown by taking her out for a lovely dinner.

It was a nice day, so Joker decided to take Jessie out and have some fun. Jessie started crying because she wanted her boo-boo blanket. Joker picked her up and held her close to his chest and began to soothe her. "Shhh. It's an okay little clown. Don't cry, Daddy's here." Joker said. Jessie did calm down, she was whimpering. Frost came back with boo-boo in his hand. "Here boss. It was in her nursery on the nightstand." He replied. Joker gave Jessie her boo-boo blanket and she was a happy baby. She took the fuzzy end of her boo-boo and tickled her daddy's nose, making him sneeze, while she laughed. "You're really funny, you know that." He said with a smile and tapping her nose lightly. He took the fuzzy end of her boo-boo and did the same thing to her. "Do you like that, baby girl?" Joker cooed. Just then Jessie gave a tiny sneeze. "Well, bless you." He said with a smile. 

He bathed her and got her dried, diapered, and dressed. He took her to his room and placed her in the bassinet, while he got ready. "Are you ready to spend some fun time with Daddy, little clown? Joker cooed as he walked to his car and placed Jessie in her car seat. He took her to the Smile and Grin, his favorite club. He got Jessie out of her car seat and walked inside. They went to the VIP section, where a bouquet of freshly cut and thorn-less roses lay on the table. Joker picked up a rose and held it for Jessie to smell. Once she smelled it, she gave out a tiny sneeze, making Joker chuckle. "You're so cute. I wish you could stay like this forever." He said. Joker placed his order on what he wanted to eat, but Jessie started to get fussy, so Joker grabbed one of her bottles from the diaper bag, placed Jessie in her car seat, and put it in the microwave. Once it was warm, he tested it and gave her the bottle. "There now. All smiles." He cooed. Once Joker's dinner came, Jessie looked at him with a "Can I have some, Daddy" look. Joker chuckled and said "You're too little for this stuff, honey. But Daddy knows something you can have." He ordered an ice cream sundae, which he shared with his favorite and only daughter. When he gave her a taste of it, she wanted more. Joker laughed and said "Take it easy there, princess. I don't want you to get an upset tummy." Jessie looked at him like "But daddy. It's really good" kind of look."

After they finished the sundae, Jessie was fast asleep, all cuddled up in her daddy's arms. "I think it's time to go home and go to bed." He said as he gently picked her up, put her in the car seat, buckled her in, and covered her with a plush purple blanket to keep her warm. As he was putting the car seat in, she started to stir. "Shh..., Jessie. Daddy's here." He said as he placed a kiss on her head. Before they headed home, Joker wanted to show Jessie his secret special place. Once there, he saw that she was up, got her out of the car seat, and walked to a nice cool spot. "Open your eyes, Jessie. Daddy has something he wants you to see." He cooed. She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful star-lit sky. ( Left pic.) "You can do anything as long you reach for the stars, my little clown." He said as he kissed her little head. Jessie was already reaching for the stars, which made Joker chuckle. Jessie got upset because she couldn't catch a star. "Don't worry baby girl, you'll always be Daddy's little star." He said giving her a star-shaped toy that played a lullaby. (Right pic.)Soon after the lullaby was finished, she cuddled up in Joker's arms and drifted off to sleep once more. "Time to go home, little star." 

Once they were home, he took her upstairs, washed her, and changed her

Once they were home, he took her upstairs, washed her, and changed her. He placed her in the crib and kissed her good night. "Sweet dreams, Jessie. Thank you for making this the best Father's Day ever. I love you, little clown." Joker said as turned on her nightlight and cracked her door.