~*~

"Almost a year?!" I repeated slowly, then blinked.

I heard what he was saying, and a part of me registered it, but I couldn't understand. That said, I was still furious. Shooting out of my seat, I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"SHE'S BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR ALMOST AN ENTIRE YEAR?!"

"Y-yoongi-ssi, please calm down." Detective Jang urged, anxiously glancing between me and the door.

"WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?!"

He didn't seem interested in answering my question, more concerned with whether or not my bodyguard would come barging in.

"WAE!" I screamed, making him jump.

The detective sat there, his mouth working as if he were debateing with himself about how much more he should tell me. If he should tell me.

"Because you were cheating on her." He finally sighed, rubbing his face. His words hit me like a punch to the gut, making it hard to breathe.

"You were never around, and she didn't want to bother you with something so...how did she put it? Ah, yes! Unimportant."

The look of disgust on his face as he said the last word, relayed exactly how he felt about me and Y/n. He detested me and adored her. Not that I could blame him. I did too. Tears stung my eyes as I fought against the sudden urge to vomit in front of him.

How had this happened? How had I let Y/n feel so irrelevant that she was dealing with a stalker...a possible sasaeng, alone?

Running my hand violently through my hair, I started at the older man. Someone besides my mebers and the people directly involved needed to know the truth.

"I only cheated on Y/n during the MAMAs last year. Never before then, and not after." I whispered, lowering myself back into my chair. Before he could argue with me, I continued. "I kept my distance from her because I was trying to protect her. There was an agreement, a stupid one, between my agency and Red Velvet's. The idea was that some dating rumors between us would be good for our comebacks. It was never supposed to be real or go that far."

Detective Jang sighed and shook his head. "You should have told her, Yoongi-ssi. Take the advice of an old man: Secrets always come out; so instead of hiding them from the person you love, you should talk to them about it. The ones that really love you, will understand."

~*~

??? Pov:
Sitting quietly at the bar with my drink, I watched as Yoongi came down from the second floor. He was wearing a mask and his favorite black baseball hat, but I recognized him. I would always recognize him.

Glancing at my phone, I felt my face twist into a scowl. He'd been up there for almost two hours. Security hadn't let me follow him because I didn't have a reservation and I wasn't famous enough to get in without one, but if he was seeing another woman, I would have to teach him (and her) a lesson.
Y/n was challenging enough, but adding another person to the list of people I needed to deal with was unacceptable. Yoongi shouldn't be making my life so difficult. I was trying to help him.

Walking far enough behind him that his security wouldn't notice me, I followed him as headed to his car.

Where you go, I go, Yoongi-ah.