chapter 24-dil mein base ho tum

Gunjan was screaming "please muje chhod do Maine tumhara kya bigada hai,please leave me I beg u,I know tumlog kidnappers NHI ho tumlog Kisi k kehne pe muje kidnap Kiya hai"
First Kidnapper -ab Mano ya na mono lkin sach Tou yhi hai ki humne tume kidnap Kiya hai Tou hum kidnapper hue na aur dusri BAAT v Apne sach boli ki humne kisi k kehne pe tumhe kidnap Kiya hai.
Gunjan:pls muje chhod do muje samrat KO dhundna hai
Kidnapper:dek Avi Teri Jo gardan hai na wo chhudi SE kat dunga phir dhundte rhna Jise dhundna hoga
Gunjan kept quiet and was scared thinking about "where they r taking her???"
The kidnappers reached the destination where there boss had called them
Kidnapper1:Yaar wo Saab ne Hume yhi bulaya tha na
Kidnapper,2:address Tou yhin Ka Diya tha lkin wo hi ab tak NHI Aya
Kidnapper3: Hume uski ye BAAT manni hi NHI Chahiye thi.Ye ameer log hote hi aise Hain phle vi Hume pause Ka lalach de Kar Hume Kisi ki kidnap krne ki bolte Hain, lalchate hai aur hum lalach v jate Hain.Aur khud jab unhe pakrane Ka dar rhta hai Tou ilzam hum hi par ATA hai.Natiza paise Tou Milte hi NHI Hain aur jail mein chskii hum hi peesenge.
Suddenly a guy came and asked "kaam ho gya"
Kidnappers:Haan ho gya,paisee laye ho
Guy:Haan laya Hun ladki khan hai
Kidnappers:ye rhi ladki lkin phle tum Hume pause do
Guy:ye lo paise(handling a packet of money to d kidnappers)
Kidnappers:ye lo ladki
Gunjan can't able to c anything as she was blindfolded.
The guy forced her to sit in d car.She refused and asked "who r u....y had u kidnapped me what is d reason????"
The guy pushed her into d car,slammed d door.
She begged "please leave me.please...please....."
The guy order driver "let's go"
Gunjan(in mind):muje shak tha ki ye rv Hoga lkin ye wo nhin hai Tou kaun ho skta hau
Gunjan again asked "what I have done just tell me.I don't even know who r u"
Guy:Jaan -pehchaaan ab aramse Hoga aur age hote rhegajust relax
Gunjan in mind "what if he is the one who will hurt samrat"
So Gunjan thought it wld be better if she keep quite
The car reached at some place and Gunjan came out of d car on d man's order.Her tied hands and legs were trembling with fear and also with d cold as there was cool rainy night of may.
Gunjan (in crying voice): tum khan laye ho muje tum kaun ho???
Guy to his men(in stern voice):Issey  andar le jao nhin Tou ye yhin jam jayegi.
The men dragged Gunjan into a room.Gunjan just pleaded them "pls tell me what's d matter why i am being kidnapped"
First man:sorry mam we r not supposed to tell u then he opened Gunjan's blindfold.
He continued "sir ne Hume Bola tha ki apki ankhon ki Patti khol dene ko sir jitna bolenge hum utna hi apki help krenge"
Then all d men went from there and locked the room from outside.Gunjan started banging d door saying loudly"darwaza kholo pls pls"
Gunjan cldnt do anything as she had no choice.She bended her knees dipping her head between them and was crying.She was packed in a dark room,Suddenly she saw a pair of grey eyes through d louvres window of d room.And then she moved towards the window and begged to d grey-eyed guy "pls muje chhod do"but her words to him were of no use.He moved from there
Scene outside the room,
The guy made a call to someone
Guy:hello!Gunjan Bhushan is being kidnapped
Receiver:what......how.....who kidnapped her
Guy:Maine kidnap karwaya usey
Receiver:lkin kyun
Guy:main tumhari ye halat nhin dek skta so I had kidnapped her
Receiver:U know that I had already told u she doesn't love me.
Guy:I will make her love u chahe muje usey force hi kyun na krna pade
Receiver:if she come to know about that then she will start hating me more please leave her
Guy:she will not come to know about that.
Receiver:pls I have one request from u.pls usey koi chot NHI pahunchana
Guy: tum usse itna pyaar krte ho ki tumhe uski kidnapping k bare meim sun k Kitna dukh ho rha.muje lgta hai ki usse jyada dard tumhe ho rha hai.Tou badle mein tumv Tou utnA hi pyaar deserve krte ho na aur khaskar usse jisse tum pyaar krte ho.Waise chinta mat kro wo mere ankh k samne hai usey koi chot nhi pahunchi hai
Receiver(releaved):pls muje btao ki ki tum usey khan le Ke Gaye ho
But d guy put d phone

Ashwini's house,
It was 9'o clock but ash found no sign of Gunjan.She was roaming here and there in her house murmuring to herself "ye Di khan hai muje aaj phone Kiya tha phir unhone kat Diya."
Ab LGA rhi Hun unka phone lkin no.switch off bta rha
Unka pta lagane bahar jaun kya nhin kahin Di ATI hi hogi tou
wo bechhain ho jayengi ki Mai khan Hun.Ghar mei hi baith k intezzar krti hoon shayad ab aa jayein chuki ab dinner Ka v time ho chuka hai
Tab tak Mai dinning table par plates LGA k rkti.She went to d kitchen,took out 3 largeplates.But 1 of d plates suddenly slipped from her hand, fell on the ground and broke.Uff plate tut gyi phle ise saaf Kar deti hoon
While cleaning she was saying to herself "mom bolti thi ki kanch ya glass Ka tutna ashubh mana jata hai."she realised what she said and felt something bad.Then she said "NHI NHI mom Tou aise hi khti thi lkin agar mom ki KHI hui BAAT sach nikle Tou"

In d other place, a man came up to gunjan,.He untied her hands,handled her specs and asked her to have  food.
Gunjan refused but a voice of d same guy came from the door "just do what u r asked for,nhin Tou yhin sari Zindagi gujarni padegi"
Gunjan got scared and started eating fastly.

Ashwini made Sameer to have dinner as d clock striked 9:30 but she didn't eat as she was waiting for gunjan.Sameer was searching for Gunjan after finishing his dinner,but ash made him busy by playing with him as it will be difficult to handle Sameer for her.Sameer got tired and slept on the ash's lap

Gunjan was crying as there was no one around her, neither Samrat,nor Sameer who was d part of samrat or who was d only sign of love between her and samrat. she felt she will die without Sameer.Though she cld have hated samrat for three years but still she always considered Sameer as a small gift from samrat,she left everything that belonged to samrat but leaving Sameer always seemed a sin for her.Sameer was d string that connected her to samrat,in those 3 years there was neither a single day that she hadn't thought about samrat.Her heart was full of the memories that she spent with samrat.
She imagines what if she hadn't blamed samrat for her sister's accident,she wld have spent a happy married life with samrat alongwith 3 year cute little sameer,mayank didn't need to fight with d evil society rules for sameer and her.
It is difficult for a women for being a single parent especially for the women who become mother before marriage in our society,ppl badmouth them.But Gunjan always  turned a deaf ear to the society when she decided to give birth To sameer.She decided to nurse Sameer on her own to which Mayank refused but on Shilpa aunty 's word "let Gunjan do what she wants.Agar koi pareshani hogi Tou hum haina usey sambhalne ko".This word of Shilpa aunty made Gunjan believed that  her sister didn't have got only good mother-in-law but a good human being also.
Gunjan's heart was only craving for samrat,seemed like she breathed every moment of life for samrat and that too when Mayank told her that samrat is innocent.Her tears hadn't dried from the day when she found samrat missing ya she didn't cried in college or in d front of Aish but she cried a lot from inside.