Chapter-12.Betaab hai lekin Gustaakh Dil

In d excel college,
As d dance ended,all gave a big clap for samrat and Gunjan everybody. was appreciating them.Gunjan walked away from d hall and Samrat followed her.
Gunjan:Samrat why r u following me
Samrat:Kuch Nahi chashmish tum khan thi Inn teen salon me Maine tumhe aur Mayank KO Kahan Kahan NHI dhunda.
Gunjan:Thanks samrat Hume dhundhne k liye aur kuchh
Samrat:Mujhe tumse bhut sari batein krni hai chashmish
Gunjan (laughed sarcastically):BAAT aur mujse kis bare me aur tumhe himmat kaise hui mujse baat krne ki aur sbse phli BAAT mr.shergill aap kis muh se mujse baat krne aye Hain
Samrat got hurt by her each and every words she was uttering from her mouth and this sentence pinched him more hard when Gunjan said "aur Haan Mr.shergill mere aur tumhare beech Ka rishta tabhi khatm ho chuka tha jab Nupur Bhushan ki maut ki khabar Maine suni thi.
Samrat knew that she will not listen to him like this so he dragged her into a empty class room,closed d door and pinned her to d wall,held her tightly,jammed his whole body to hers, entangled her left legs between his both legs.He jammed her in such a way that his dick was touching her clit and was rubbing her clit with his dick ,so that she get all wet.He first kissed her on forehead,eyes,ears,nose and then he come to her lips.He was caressing her lips with his thumb and rubbed her lipstick and kissed their hard then his thumb went through the neck line and chest he showered soft kisses on her neck and Gunjan was groaning then he showered kisses on her shoulders and he come to her chest and showered kisses on her whole chest and then his hands went on d zipped of d dress and he unzipped it.now d dress became loose and he started to caress her back and then suddenly he was about to cup her breast just then suddenly they heard Ashwini voice 'di khan ho aap'
Gunjan suddenly pushed samrat, fidgeted her dress and said 'ashwini aa rahi hai'
Samrat:chashmish tum ab v mujse pyaar krti ho aur wo main tumhari ankhon me dek skta hoon.
Gunjan:MERI ankhon me tumhare liye sirf gussa hai Jise tum glti se pyaar samajh baithe ho
Samrat:Tou kyun tum mere choone se bilkul pighal jaati ho kyun tumhe hosh NHI rhta ki main tumhe khan Choo rha hoon aur kyun tum aaj v anjaane me Apne aap ko surrender Kar Diya sach toh ye hai ki aaj v tumhara Dil mera pyaar pane k liye betaab hai.
Gunjan:galat samrat Mera Dil betaab hai lekin gustaakh hai.
Just then Dere conversation interrupted as dey heard  Ashwni voice'di khan ho '.Gunjan answered 'haan main aa thi hoon'.Just then Gunjan was about to go but samrat holded her hands and turned her back towards him.Gunjan Sayed in nervousness "samra..at tum kya Kar rhe ho"samrat said nothing and slided his fingers on her bare back continuously 2-3 times and she was breathing heavily and closed her eyes.Then she realized samrat was closing her zip.Then samrat jumped from d window of d classroom making sure that no body have seen him and keeping d whole college away from doubt that what was he doing with Gunjan in an empty classroom.
Gunjan came out of d classroom through doors.
Ashwini:Di itni Der aap kya Kar rhi thi aur aapko main hall me jab se dundh rhi thi lkin aap yhan Hain
Gunjan:wo....thoda Mera wardrobe malfunction ho Gaya tha.
Suddenly samrat came in front of Gunjan and Ashwini
Samrat to Ashwini:Tou ye hai tumhari Di
Ashwini:Haan
Gunjan:uski dost
Ashwini:ye MERI Di ki dost hai
Samrat:Tou tumhari Di Kaun hai I mean Sameer ki mom
Ashwini:aa.....aa....
Gunjan:a...punima,
Ashwini:Panchi
Ashwini :actually Panchi unhe Ghar PE bualti lkin college me Purnima
Gunjan:haan

In nimhans hospital, Bangalore
In psychiatry department a man was saying to himself Maine Nupur ko maar dala,main Nupur ko  bacha NHI saka...m sorry Nupur Maine tumse vada Kiya tha ki main tumhe bacha loonga air usne mujse bola v tha ki wo tumhe bacha lega.I swear Nupur I will not leave him...