chapter-4.The beautiful One Night Stand That We Shared

Note :Ok guys this chapter starts  with sajan flashback in d episode when sajan consummate their love.So I am starting after that ok if u guys have confusion then ask me
          Matured  content:
Flashback
They made love that night but still there was thirst between dem for love.They both were greedy for that samrat wanted to give more love to Gunjan and Gunjan was too thirst for love which could be fulfilled by only samrat.
Samrat understood gunjan's wish and he stood up and lifted Gunjan in his arms took to d bedroom beside d portico and shifted her to d bed at one side and he lied beside her and then he shifted close to her and with his seductive fingers he started tracing  her head to her lips to her chin and then to her face and then her neckline to her chest.Gunjan closed her eyes to feel this seductive touch which were given by him.And then his fingers were running down to her chest,it was new for Gunjan so she pushed samrat away and ran but she hitted d wall.Samrat came to her and said 'sorry chashmish I cldnt control myself and I myself didn't knew how my fingers run there'.He was about to turn but Gunjan pulled him close to her and said 'm all yours samrat today I have given my whole body and soul to u.'And then she captured his lips to hers and then he reciprocated to her equally.And then she moved her head backwards to let him kiss on her neck and Samrat was doing same according to her wish.While kissing on her neck his eyes went on her cleavage area where water droplets r going down so he moved downwords a little and was now kissing her collar bone from where he started  licking d water droplets from cleavage and kissing there that making him more wild but keeping his kisses soft as possible so that gunjan can't feels d pain.Now he bend his head down below d breast area and started kissing there and he was running his index fingers on her navel throughout d clothes which gave a sensual pleasure in Gunjan.He started kissing her navel and Gunjan was running her hand around his hair and was moaning in pleasure and Gunjan moaned hard and hard on his every kiss and groaned sa....m...raa...tNow samrat's hand moved under her kameez and he pulled d Dori of her pyjama and her pyjama fallen down .Now samrat lifted her in his arms and lied her on bed.He took his shirt off and lied down, unzipped gunjan's kameez and thrown it and started kissing her on exposed area.In sometime,when his hand reached d hook of her bra he opened it and started caressing her bare back.

Present day
Samrat's pov

USS Raat k baad mujhe chashmish se aaur pyaar ho gya.I can't forget tht night lkin shayad humare pyaar ki MERI hi nazar lag gyi.

Gunjan's pov
That night I surrender myself to samrat and I felt peace and comfortable in his arms but Kaun janta that ki wohi insaan MERI Di Ka murderer niklega wait wait why I am chanting his name again and again from last few days.What happened to u Gunjan???U r reminding that person who is d murderer of Ur sister.I still remember after Di's death I moved to Bangalore with Jiju for some days.Their I came to know that I am pregnant with samrat's child and was ready to abort Sameer.

Flashback
In Bangalore,Baptist hospital
Mayank:Gunjan ek Baar aur sochlo kya ye bachha tumhe pakka NHI Chahiye.Are u serious u want to abort this child
Gunjan:yah m ready kitni Baar bolun
Mayank:Gunjan pls ek Baar aur sochlo dimag se NHI Dil se jaise tum humesha sochti thi apne Dil se
Gunjan:Dil se  sochne wali cheez humesha galat Hoti hai.Aur Maine sbse badi glti ki hai uss insaan se pyaar krk Jo MERI Di Ka katil hai,Maine Apne aap ko use soup Kar bhut badi glti ki
Mayank:Gunjan ek last Baar apni Dil ki BAAT sunlo shayad wo Shi ho Jaye.Aur Haan Gunjan ek BAAT Mai tmse khna chahunga ki Galti tumhari hai ISS bachhe Ka kya kasoor.Mujhe Jo tumhe bolna tha Maine bol Diya now choice is urs
Mayank's word was echoing in Gunjan ears again and again and she thought Jiju Sahi keh the .Galti MERI hai Tou saza Mera bachha kyun bhugtega.And she asked doctor to cancel her abortion.And gone from their.Gunjan keeping her hand on her womb said"m sorry beta m bad mumma I was going to abort u but I promise I will give irth to u"
Flashback ends
Gunjan in tears caresses Sameer's photo.Gumjan in mind(sometimes I feel to thank samrat for giving me Sameer in my life and I am thankful to Mayank that he made me to change my decision)

Precap:not decided