"That sounds awesome!" Elena smiled.

"Yeah! Great idea, Stefan!" Bonnie smiled.

"No need to make it sound like he is a genius..." Damon said a bit jealous.

"Focus!" Caroline said after snapping her fingers to get everyone to focus on her again.

"Wow... When Caroline gets bossy she can get really..." Kol whispered to Klaus.

"Sexy!" Klaus smirked to himself.

"Annoying." Kol whispered, making Klaus give him a death glare.

"Keep saying things like that and I'll tear up your liver."

"Like I was saying..." Caroline said. "We have very limited time to make everything work. We need a place, and because it's in such a short time, we will have to use the gym of our high school. We also have to divide everything between us." Caroline was saying but then saw Damon with his hand up. "What is it, Damon?"

"Who made you the boss?" Damon asked, making Bonnie give him a glare.

"Stefan asked me to do this. I could just do things and relax." Caroline said, making Damon laugh.

"One thing you can't do is relax." Damon said.

"I so can relax." Caroline disagreed.

"Care, I love you but Damon's right. You couldn't be part of organizing a party without getting in charge and bossing everyone around."

"That's only because she is meant to be a queen." Klaus defended Caroline. "Besides, she can relax, but right now she is more concerned with giving Rebekah a good birthday party... which just shows how kind and sweet and amazing my queen is."

"Aww!" Caroline whispered and kissed him

"Gross! I don't wanna see that. Elijah make them stop!" Kol said with a disgusted face.

"You're just jealous." Klaus said to Kol and gave a peck on Caroline's cheek before seating to let Caroline tell everyone what to do.

"Okay..." Caroline said. "Where was I?"

"Exchanging saliva with Nik?" Kol said, making April give him a look and try not to laugh.

"Dividing tasks. Stefan you'll need to keep Rebekah distracted while we are preparing the party. Maybe show her some 80s movies."

"Kol, I'll make you in charge of music but it will have to be 80s music and I'll have to approve them before we use it to the party." Caroline said.

"Yes Miss Klaus Mikaelson." Kol said, making Klaus smirk and Caroline roll her eyes.

"Klaus, you'll get in contact with a good bartender and we will need 80s drinks."

"I won't let you down, love."

"Bonnie, Damon, you can go find posters of celebrities, bands, singers, movies and shows from the 80s to celebrate the decade." Caroline said, making Damon give her an annoyed look.

"Don't worry. Damon acts like he is too cool to do something for his friends but in the end he will do the right thing." Bonnie said, giving Damon a look, making him look at Caroline and his her a forced smile.

"Elena and Elijah, you will be in charge of 80s food and snacks." Caroline said and the couple nodded, then Caroline looked at April. "April, you'll be in charge of the lights, balloons and decoration... but needs to have my approval."

"And what will you do, Bossy Pants?" Damon asked.

"I'll make sure everything will work and will help all of you. And you guys better make a big effort for this to go perfect. We have very short time, which means, no time for mistakes." Caroline said and then saw everyone still seating, looking at her, making her yell. "What are you still doing here? Go! Go! Go!"

Everyone left, but Klaus, who kept seating down and had a pillow in his lap.

"Klaus, I don't care if you're the big bad wolf. I need you to get up and find a good bartender. We don't have much time left."

"Yes, I know, Love. I just... I need a minute."

"What? Oh... oohhhh!" Caroline said now looking at the pillow and back at him.

"Can you be bossy, when we will be alone in a room?"

"Maybe..." Caroline smirked and winked at him, making him groan, after awhile he was able to get up, he kissed her and got on his phone to see which bartender could help them.