"Vincent just died and you're already fucking around like you have no class," she said as soon as she spotted me on the last of the stairs.

Oh no, I take that back.

I was so shocked that I looked behind me to see if there was someone else behind me. This woman obviously didn't know who I was.

"Shut the hell up and watch what you're saying, she's my girlfriend and her name is Alyssa."

She seized her glare, widening her eyes in shock before her jaw slackened.

"Oh my gosh." She blinked. "I am so so so so sorry. Wow, I really didn't expect this from him. My brother was kind of a whore if you didn't know."

"Who?" I scrunched my face up from her high pitched ranting.

"Oh, excuse my manners my name is Elena Rossini, I am Elijah's sister," she said.

Vincent has six kids, look at that.

"You look shocked, you didn't tell her about me?" She asked Elijah.

"She didn't ask," he shrugged.

Oh, so because I didn't ask about something you didn't tell me?

Make it make sense.

This ain't even got nothing to do with his mafia, telling me he has a sister is some basic shit. Elijah is so dumb sometimes, like he could've slipped it in to the conversation we had about his family in the beginning when he was 'courting me'.

He just never wanted to tell me about her for some reason.

He's so fucking secretive for no reason. Sometimes I wonder if he's fucking other girls behind my back.

"Well, I'm just eighteen I live in France and I'm studying culinary to be like my madre. Speaking of her, where is she?" She faced Elijah.

"She's in the guest room sleeping and you better not wake her she's had a long day."

"Obviously, I mean she just lost her husband and they weren't even on the best terms when he died so just imagine how she feels."

Woah. That just reminded me that I could lose Elijah any day. We could malice each other today and he could be dead tomorrow, not giving us a chance to make up. I keep foreseeing how life would be for my unborn child and it makes me wanna get my ass up outta here.

I really did need to think about my next step. But first I need to go see a doctor.

Later that Week

I have never seen a funeral as big as this one. There are people both inside and outside of the St. Patrick's cathedral in huge amounts. But what did I expect, the father of New York had died and so everyone came out to show respect. Being around the Rossini's has allowed me to know that this family's mobsters aren't all bad. They protect their area from outside intruders and they also fund a lot of places in New York and help out the working poor. The Rossini's were like founding fathers for the area, they've been taking care of New York since Elijah's great grandfather, Valentino Rossini.

Vincent's family had to sit in the first pews of the Church and so I sat with an anxious Elijah who kept bouncing his leg and spasming my hand that he held.

"Elijah, could you please calm down," I whispered.

"I can't I just want this service to be over with, I hate crowds, it makes me antsy and violent."

"I hate crowds too, but your anxiety is making this damn worse."

In the first pew where we sat, Santino was beside us with a crying Isabella on his shoulder, Dante, Franco and Silvio who finally makes a reappearance were there as well sitting tight and waiting for the start of the funeral.