Time and Destruction

Dr Saunders walked along quietly. His eyes sweeping over the area. He had heard the news, two new heroes had risen to fight against the Serpentine. He was curious as to who these two heroes were. Coming to a stop, he quickly glanced around before smirking and entering a hidden room. Within, he quickly begun to head out.

He soon entered a large area. A swamp like place. Built no so far away, stood a small forge. Smiling, he quickly walked forward. Marching along, as he eyed the trees. Coming to a stop, he smiled as he opened the door. "You two have lots of work ahead." He said as Ray and Maya eyed him. "You can't threaten Kai and Nya forever." Saunders laughed. "Last I heard, your son had died in a volcano." Ray narrowed his eyes before two Samurai entered. "You see Ray, I can still harm your daughter. It may be hard to get to her. But I still can."

A figure quickly kicked down the door. Dark Fury stood, her eyes narrowed. "You, how did you find this place?" Saunders asked. Dark Fury smirked before she stepped to the side, allowing Dark Samurai to enter. "it was simple Krux, you seemed to have failed to realise that I have eyes and ears everywhere." Dark Samurai said. Krux rolled his fist. "Who are you?" Dark Samurai slowly walked forward, heading towards Ray and Maya. "Someone with a vendetta against the Ninja and Serpentine." He came to a stop, eyeing Ray closely.

"Get him." Krux said, his two samurai moving in fast. Dark Samurai turned fast, his hand igniting with Fire as he threw a fireball at them. Ray, Maya and Krux widen their eyes at the display of Elemental Power. "You control Fire, who are you?" Dark Samurai walked forward, his arm pinning Krux to the wall. "Krux, you may have fooled Wu and the others. But you haven't fooled me. I know your goal all too well. Least to say, it won't work. Without a proper army, you're doomed." Krux blinked as Dark Samurai stepped back.

"And now, I will do what the Elemental Masters should've done all those years ago." Krux reached for a sword and struck down upon Dark Samurai. Dark Samurai was caught off guard, his helmet clattering to the ground. Brown hair fell down behind his head. Turning his head to the right, a single amber eye and scars could be seen. "Who are you?" Ray asked this time, his eyes locked upon the amber eye. Dark Samurai chuckled. The laugh was familiar to Ray and Maya. But the laugh, it wasn't joyous, it was dark and sinister.

He slowly stood, his face coming into full view. "Kai." Ray said, his hands dropping whet he held. Kai narrowed his eyes. In a split second, he rammed a sword into Krux's stomach. turning around, Kai watched as Maya placed a hand upon his scared face. "Kai. What happened to you?" Kai closed his eyes as he felt his mothers touch. "I was left for dead inside a volcano by Wu and the Ninja." Ray gasped before Dark Fury spoke. "You're Kai's parents. It's nice to meet you." Maya turned to face Dark Fury.

"Who are you?" She asked. Dark Fury sighed and removed her ninja hood. "Skylor, Skylor Chen." Ray and Maya widen their eyes before looking at Kai as he placed an arm around her. "Chen, the traitor. You're his daughter. Get away from her son." Kai shook his head. "No, he saved my life. Without Chen, I would be dead. But I have a mission to complete. You are free to leave, but you are to refer to me as Dark Samurai, and Dark Samurai only, Skylor is to be called Dark Fury, and that only. For if you call us by our names, I will hunt you down and end you."

Garmadon slowly came to a stop at the Bounty. His eyes sweeping up at Lloyd. "Father." Garmadon gave a small nod and climbed on. Wu slowly walked over. "Brother, what brings you back here?" Garmadon sighs. "Brother, do you remember when we fought the Time Twins?" Wu nodded. "Dr Saunders was Krux in disguise. And I found his body not to long ago, a sword impaled in his chest. And, I found two others."

Ray and Maya soon walked into the light, Nya widen her eyes and ran forward. "Mum, dad. You're alive." Ray and Maya smiled as Garmadon closed his eyes. "The evil in my blood is dying off. The venom from The Great Devourer is slowly wearing out." Cole looked up at Garmadon. "You look greyer." Garmadon shook his head. "No funny." Wu chuckled. "Perhaps you should look in a mirror brother." Garmadon sighed and walked away. The group overheard Ray mention Dark Samurai. Their interest was intrigued.