The Dark Samurai

The volcano grew unstable with every passing second. The bounty hovered a safe distance away, Nya stood at the front, eyes refusing to be drawn away from the volcano. Her eyes filling with tears as the volcano blew. Pain, loss. it aloo flew through her in one go, crushing her heart deeply. "Kai" She whispered sadly. behind her, Lord Garmadon stood by, watching as Nya broke down, the other Ninja all felt a few tears role down their face. They were all at a loss. Kai, the Master of Fire, was dead.

Three Years later

Pythor slowly slid through the town, his eyes sweeping the are. His troop by his side. A single Fang Blade in his grasp. A figure slowly moved through the shadows, her eyes sweeping over the Serpentine. Her face hidden by a hood that covered her face, leaving only her eyes visible. She blinked before leaping down, hands grasped around two Sai.

She spoke. "Pythor." Pythor stopped. "You again. I'm assuming you little Samurai friend is around here somewhere." He said, eyes narrowed as he observed her." The Dark Fury." Someone whispered. The sound of armour could soon be heard. "Pythor." The voice was robotic. A figure dress in black armour, A metal face with a red visor and two black katana upon his back stood. His armour was much like a samurai. "Dark Samurai. Come for the Fang Blade I presume." Dark Samurai stepped forward. "No, I'm here for the Serpentine's loyalty." Pythor chuckled.

"Like they would follow you." Dark Samurai crossed his arms. "I don't think they want to be consumed like you do." Pythor blinked. "The Great Devourer will ensure that we rule Ninjago." Pythor exclaimed. Dark Samurai chuckled. "The Great Devourer will consume you first, then your city and son. I'd rather follow someone who doesn't have an insane plan that will result in me getting eaten alive."

Pythor glanced back before he smirked. "Oh, I've thought of everything." Dark Samurai stand still as Pythor slithers away. "Keep them distracted." He ordered. Dark Samurai shakes his head. "Dark Fury, pursue and track him. I shall deal with his guard." Dark Fury nods, her feet moving fast. Dark Samurai quickly steps forward, tripping the of the Serpentine over.

Turning around, he quickly sends another falling. His eyes tracking them as they moved about. Smirking, he quickly grabs the two katana upon his back. Blocking their strikes, he spins around, knocking out four of them. Leaping up, Dark Samurai lands upon another. "Leave if you want to see light. Or stay and see darkness." The remaining two Serpentine glanced at each other before running the other way.

"That's the guy who did this?" Jay complained, Dark Samurai turned fast. "Ninja." He whispered to himself bitterly. "A samurai, is this a new Samurai-X?" Cole asked. Dark Samurai chuckled. "The Ninja, protectors of Ninjago, how much good it did the Master of Fire." Nya steps forward, her light blue and maroon gi shinning in the sun. "Don't you dare talk about him." Dark Samurai rolls his fist. "I will talk about him as much as I want to. Considering he is no longer with us." Nya held the Sword of Fire tightly.

"But I have other concerns to deal with." Dark Samurai said. He turned quickly, light reflecting of his belt. The glimmer of red caught their eyes as he vanished into the shadows. "Who was that?" Jay asked