⌜ chensung: nine ⌟

coming back from the dorm with plastic bags in his hand that's filled with snacks for their movie marathon, jisung happily made his way to his shared room with chenle

coming back from the dorm with plastic bags in his hand that's filled with snacks for their movie marathon, jisung happily made his way to his shared room with chenle. he is still trying to get used of the fact that he and chenle are now together. chenle is his and the older can also claim jisung as his. after years of waiting for this, jisung had finally got to be chenle's lover.

"excuse me what are you doing here?"

"i dated chenle way before you."

"well, chenle treated me better than the both of you."

jisung furrowed his brows upon seeing three unfamiliar guys standing right in front of his and chenle's room. approaching them, jisung had caught their curious eyes. jisung walked in between them and decided to ignore them. he already guessed that it's chenle's exes but what would they be doing here?

"is that his new boyfriend?"

"damn it, i was supposed to get back to chenle today. i need money."

"relax, it's probably just his roommate. and you're not getting back at him, chenle will pick me."

ears twitching at what he heard, jisung turned around to look at them. he had already unlocked the door but didn't twist it open. chenle is probably still sleeping right now that's why he didn't hear these filthy guys talk outside of the room. and since chenle is sleeping, jisung didn't what to wake his sleeping beauty up, that's why he didn't open the door.

chenle is not a thing you bastards.❞ jisung growled. it triggered him that these guys are talking as if chenle is somewhat a bank account that they come to him and ask money by playing with his heart.

one of the guys scoffed and crossed his arms. ❝and who might you be?

chenle's roommate.❞ jisung simply said. he wasn't in the mood to fight. it was a holiday and yet he went out to buy snacks just for the movie marathon he's having with chenle.

the one that looks so confused open his mouth in realization. ❝i told you he's just a room-

and i'm your worst nightmare.❞ jisung flashed them one sweet smile while holding his hand out for a handshake. ❝jisung park, chenle's boyfriend.

another from the three burst out laughing as he patted jisung's shoulder instead of going for a handshake. ❝you're broke too huh?

jisung raised a brow, feeling offended. ❝excuse me?

the first one that talked to jisung sighed. ❝dude, i'm having a date with my girlfriend tomorrow and i need money.❞ he then gave jisung those pitiful smiles for the younger male to feel bad. ❝can you hand me chenle for today?