⌜ eight ⌟

❝what's with that red mark on you neck?❞ renjun questioned as he saw donghyuck sitting down to his table as the cafeteria was filled already

what's with that red mark on you neck?❞ renjun questioned as he saw donghyuck sitting down to his table as the cafeteria was filled already.

it took donghyuck for jeno and jaemin to arrive with their lunch trays before he answered without looking up to renjun. ❝a big mosquito bit me.

it was hard to believe but renjun didn't want to ask anymore questions. unlike these two boys sitting next to him, they are very much interested and began showering donghyuck with questions. asking how bit the mosquito is, asking for it's specific size, if it sucked his blood, and why is the mark that big. donghyuck could only thank the couple that came towards their for stopping both jaemin and jeno from asking questions.

since all the tables in the cafeteria is taken,❞ jisung sat next to jeno and placed his tray down the table, giving them a smile. ❝we will sit here.

just like you.❞ donghyuck mumbled, looking at the tall younger and wiggled his brows in a teasing way.

jisung furrowed his brows and went to look at chenle that's sitting in front of him and then back at donghyuck who's still giving him that knowing look. ❝what?

the tables in the cafeteria is taken,❞ the tanned male then pointed the spoon at the confused boy. ❝just like you, you're already taken.

renjun then had his mouth agape after understanding what donghyuck just said. he then turned to jisung who's flushed from his seat next to jeno and chenle wasn't any better as he could see the fellow chinese being this near to burying his head down to his lunch tray.

but that's not stopping him from teasing the two. ❝i wonder who the lucky guy is.

jaemin, who didn't want o be left out, also joined. ❝or the lucky dolphin.

everyone knew chenle's nickame was dolphin. he would be laugh in the ground floor and his high pitched voice would be heard up to the fourth floor. it made chenle get shy from the people sitting at the same table as theirs and continued to eat his lunch while looking down.

jisung then turned to jeno who's eating and nudged him, ❝why are they like this?

honestly, they aren't that close. jisung is only close with jeno meanwhile chenle got to know renjun in their extra korean classes. other than them, they don't know jaemin and donghyuck that much aside from their names. they even wondered how they knew about their relationship, maybe they were that obvious.

get used to them.❞ jeno said with a shrug. he knew renjun and jaemin loves to tease people but he didn't know about donghyuck. only renjun had connections with the boy. renjun was even the one who invited donghyuck to eat in their table since all tables are taken.

donghyuck felt lost and out of place as he sat down there because renjun was his closest friend among all but it wouldn't hurt to make new friends. after all, he is known as the sun and bright donghyuck. and same with him, jaemin is also known as the social queen since he knew everyone in school and are friends with most of them.