⌜ chensung: seven ⌟

chenle pouted his lips as he sat to one of the chairs while looking at jisung who's stacking up the books in order in this specific shelf.

quiet, quiet, and lastly quiet.

i'm bored!❞ the chinese whined a little bit too loud that it caught the librarian's attention.

chenle turned to the front desk and gave the librarian one sheepish smile before taking a bow to apologize. sighing, he sat down back to his seat and watched jisung who's still stacking up the books. they are a year under the graduating batch and yet chenle acts like an elementary student. with his feet swaying back and forth, eyes finding for something interesting, and lips pouting because of boredom, chenle looks like like an impatient baby.

and to think jisung didn't notice that. the tall male is stacking books and looks like he is dedicating his life on it but he would often glance at chenle and coo silently at how cute he looked.

if you help me here then maybe we will end fast.❞ jisung said, still stacking up the book in his hold.

we've been doing this for hours already.

it has only been thirty minutes.❞ the younger said while chuckling.

well,❞ chenle pushed himself up from his seat and approached the tall male, snatching the books he is carrying. ❝it's break time!

"sshh!"

chenle pressed his lips into a thin line as he heard the librarian hushing him down. jisung giggled at the older's answer and placed his hands on his hips, raising a brow at him. ❝what are we going to do?

chenle shrugged, hugging the books tight. ❝i don't know, rest?

that's more boring than stacking books in a quiet library.❞ jisung then took the books from chenle's hold and went to the other shelf to stack the books that belongs there, leaving the pouting dolphin alone.

chenle followed jisung moments after and leaned by the shelves, just letting jisung finish stacking the books before speaking. ❝then what do you want to do?

finish this task so that we get to rest.❞ jisung simply said before going back to the table and took another batch of books.

chenle just keeps on following from behind like a lost dog.

or a dolphin that wants attention from his chicken.

then let's talk.❞ the pouting chinese said as he took the books out from jisung's grasp again and placed it down on the wooden ladder near by them.

seeing that chenle is so desperate to have a break time, jisung leaned by the shelf and faced chenle with his arms crossed. ❝talk about what?