<56> Narrative⁶

Start from the beginning

She bowed to give respect. "H-hi, I'm S-son C-chaeyoung" She bowed again. Cursing at herself for being nervous.

She arc her eyebrows when she heard Mrs. Myoui giggled along with her husband. "Please, don't be nervous. We won't bite." Chaeyoung smile nervously while scratching her neck.

"I'm h-here to-ahm, formally introduce myself a-as your daughter's girlfriend" She look them in the eyes. There was a confident arising on her eyes. "I know it's kinda disgusting to hear it but-"

"We accept who you are. And we love who our daughter's love" Mr. Myoui spoke. Relaxing herself as she hear it from them.

"Thank you for accepting me. For your daughter. I may took long to formally introduce myself, and I'm sorry for that. I just want you to know that I am serious about her. And I will do anything for her too." She confidently spoke.

"Though we labeled our relationship as long distance relationship, I am willing to sacrifice myself to go here whenever she needs me. Though, I may not like her suitors that were rich, I can still provide for us" She sigh briefly while stating the truth.

She shook her head. "You may think that I am just a person with words, I can show it to you, to prove everything that I am deserving for Mina." She finally end her talk.

Mrs. Myoui smile. "Is that why you flew here to meet us and to talk about your good intention to our daughter?"

Chaeyoung nod her head slowly. "And..to take care of Mina. Since I'm feeling guilty that I can not take care of her.."

Mr and Mrs. Myoui smile at her. Feeling thankful that Mina got her. Mr. Myoui patted her shoulder. "Go. She's upstairs, sleeping" Getting a signal, Chaeyoung smile widely.

She bowed. "Thank you!"

"Does she know that you're here?" Mrs. Myoui asked. Chaeyoung grinning while shaking her head. Mrs. Myoui smile "She will be happy when she see you"

"Me too. I miss her"

----

Chaeyoung arrived at her room. Thanking their maid for leading the way. She silently went in, only to find the sleeping Mina - wrapped in thick blanket. She smile while walking closely-yet silently. Then she saw a brown furry animal beside Mina.

"A dog?" She mumble when she see the creature closely. She let out a silent giggled. She roam her eyes around the the latter's room. The afternoon sunlight penetrates inside the room. Leaving only rays of sunlight; while fabric curtains dance along with the wind. The glass door slightly open, letting the wind come inside the room.

Chaeyoung slightly shiver from the afternoon breeze. She went to the glass door to close it and find a chair to place next to Mina's bed. Sitting there while looking at Mina.

She startled when the dog wakes up looking at her. But ignored eventually before sleeping again. Chaeyoung sigh in relief. She look at Mina again but this time, lifting her hand to reach the older's hand and caressed it before leaving a kissed above her palm.

She doesn't know why she can't help staring at her. Feels like she can stare at her forever. Mesmerized at her beauty. Captivated by her.

Soon, Mina flutter her eyes open, waiting her eyes to adjust from the brightness of the surrounding. Chaeyoung smile, waiting for her to meet her eyes.

Mina soon noticed another presence beside her, she quickly look at her side- where Chaeyoung is- and to her shock, she suddenly sat up, startling her dog- Ray-chan.

"C-Chaeyoung?!" She doesn't know why her voice raise up. Chaeyoung nodding her head while smiling. Mina look so shock so Chaeyoung sat on the bed beside her. 

Whispering, "I miss you" directly to her ears. Hugging her in the process. Mina seem like believing everything as she hug Chaeyoung back. Tighter.

"I miss you too" Her voice cracked all of a sudden. Chaeyoung pull away to see her face. Caressing her cheeks as she look deeper to her eyes.

"Ey~, don't cry." She wiped her unknowing tears. "I'm here now." She plant a kiss on her forehead. Mina close her eyes as she feel the latter's warm kiss. Chaeyoung pull away, resting her forehead to Mina's. "I'm so sorry for not be able to take care of you-"  

Mina shook her head. Disagreeing. "No. I already told you not to think of that way." Chaeyoung nod her head. Don't want to fight it over. "I miss you, but how come you know where my house is?" 

Chaeyoung smile cheekily. "Let's just say Sana and Momo eonnie helped me"

"Wait, did you already met my parents?" Nodding in response. Mina smile knowing that it went well meeting her parents based on the latter's happy expression. She pinched her nose before planting a quick peck on the latter's lips.

"That's not fair~" Chaeyoung whined a little. Mina laugh at her cuteness. Chaeyoung smile mischievously. She lean closer to her. Mina arc her eyebrows, trying to intimidate her. But it doesn't affect her. She even see Chaeyoung's ears were red. Means she was shy and embarrassed-any moment. 

She felt the latter's warm breath caressing her face. She close her eyes, but some part of her want to tease her. 

When their lips were about to touch, something interrupted them. 

"Arf! Arf!"

Chaeyoung retracted and turn to the creature who interrupted them. Mina laugh, patting Ray's head. Chaeyoung pout. Mina can't stop laughing but she sneakily lean to capture her lips. Chaeyoung smile against their kiss. Chaeyoung lean deeper and tilt her head to kiss her more.

"I love you, and only you" Chaeyoung said against their kiss.

"I love you too"

Mina and Chaeyoung pull away. Smiling from each other. "Let's go down and talk to my parents" Mina said standing up. Chaeyoung quickly stood up too to help her and guide her.

//

I made a MiChaeng banner for the upcoming concert here in PH