Dating Auston Matthews Would Include

Auston is literally such a suck up.

He likes to pretend he's big and tough, but...That's just not true.

Whenever he's acting all macho and cocky, you show him the Carlton Scare Bear video and he shuts up.

No, but seriously, he's a suck up.

Like constant cuddles and he actually whines if you get up or move.

He has a day off so he wants to sleep in and cuddle but you have school? Nope. Aus will literally use his size to keep you in bed.

Actual koala Auston Matthews.

But Aus cuddles are great so, no complaints.

Tracing his tattoos when you cuddle. He really likes it and you love running your fingers along the ink.

You're probably going to have to call his mom for help with understanding how to speak Auston in the beginning. But, as time goes on, you'll learn how to speak Auston.

Taking hot bathes together to help with his stress.

You're going to end up being dragged into all of Auston and Mitch's feuds.

"I'm right, tell him babe."

"No way, he's an idiot. You're way smarter than him, (Y/N), you have to see the light."

Auston seems so mature and dignified with the press, but he's not.

You are dating a child, and his childness grows when he's around Mitchy.

He's a jealous kind of guy. He doesn't like it when other guys flirt with you.

When he's jealous, he gets touchy. He just keeps his hand on your lower back or on your thigh.

If you don't give him attention, he'll literally pout until you give it to him.

Going to all of the Leafs home games, always wearing your Matthews jersey, which makes Aus smile.

(Literally so many of his team mates joke about you needing to trade the jersey in for a better one.)

Auston doesn't really know how to do the whole "romance" thing since he's so young and literally dedicated his life to hockey, so your "romantic" nights are going to be nights in, takeout and a movie and cuddles.

With both of your busy schedules, sometimes you guys are just over at each other's place doing your own things, just being in each other's company, which is okay. You both love just being around each other.

Auston will kiss your cheek whenever he gets up to remind you that he's there.

He will pick you up and carry you away.

He's big and strong and he likes to demonstrate that.

Such a good relationship, my god.